Asian Handicap System

Hello my friends.I am an old bet player but new member in this forum. I think that the best strategy to bet is the asian handicap because in this type, the bookmakers costomize the minimum "cagnotte".. I used to play single matches and i follow these 2 strategies: 1. I bet standard amount to each match 2. I bet 50% of my bankroll to each match I search a long time to find a good asian handicap tipster but i didn't found something appreciable. Is there anybody who can help me at this researh.??I am waiting for your replies..

Re: Asian Handicap System

Hello my friends.I am an old bet player but new member in this forum. I think that the best strategy to bet is the asian handicap because in this type, the bookmakers costomize the minimum "cagnotte".. I used to play single matches and i follow these 2 strategies: 1. I bet standard amount to each match 2. I bet 50% of my bankroll to each match I search a long time to find a good asian handicap tipster but i didn't found something appreciable. Is there anybody who can help me at this researh.??I am waiting for your replies..
This makes your risk of ruin 100% no matter how large your edge is

Re: Asian Handicap System Yes trully is much risky but if you play together the two ways in different bookers, you have a good gain of the 1st type and you risk for a really good gain of the 2st type..The main thing is to find out a good tipster with odds 1,70+ and success 70%+ and all run normally.In my opinion asian handicap have the minimum risk to bet.