Flat Racing Monday 15th of October

*Rafaaf - Windsor 3:35* On heavy going, you have to go for a horse that goes on it, i think that is vital. This horse won over C+D on heavy going back in April. It is only 2 pounds higher tomorrow and that day it beat Highland Colori who was 2nd in the Ayr Silver Cup last time out. Was out of form since then but last time out was very eye-catching when a good staying on 4th of 14, this is a drop down in class from Class 3 to Class 4, and in the mud, has a massive chance. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 VC BOG*

Re: Flat Racing Monday 15th of October 2.30 Windsor - 2pts win Rioja Day @ 7/1 (Sportingbet) This colt's last three runs have all been encouraging and I think he's more than capable of getting involved here. His staying on 6th on his third maiden start has worked out very well indeed with all of those in front of him doing well since to gain quite lofty marks. On that, my selection's mark of 69 isn't beyond him at all and he's suggested that also in two handicap runs so far. His 2nd at Salisbury next time reads very well with the front three 8l clear and the third won easily next time out before finishing 2nd. That horse got the better of Rioja Day at Bath but the trip was 1m2f and my selection led for a long way before just getting tired. The drop back to a mile is very much in his favour and I feel he'll be tough to beat off this mark under these conditions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.