Finnish Sm-liiga away wins (205 bets +16% Yield)

danzku

Hello guys! Ice hockey is not so popular among bettors here but since I live in Finland, where the main sport is ice hockey, I have tried to make some research about the league and compared it with other countries league statistics. What I found out was that there seems to be more underdog away wins in the Finnish Sm-liiga. In fact that many that it could be profitable to bet on. Here are the results from earlier seasons: 2011-12 = 18% ROI 2010-11 = -5% ROI 2009-10 = 15% ROI 2008-09 = 40% ROI I know 4 seasons wont tell the whole truth but anyway it looks good since only one season failed to be profitable. I started betting on the away wins last December and ended up with some profit when the season ended. Last games of the season did not work out that well and only one bet got there of the last 14, but still nice to end up on the green for the year. I guess the secret behind the success is that the league is very tight and full of surprises and momentum switches. So that combined with choosing the best bookie odds and my own knowledge of the league has made me some profit. Anyway, I am willing to continue and the league is starting tomorrow so here we go with the first picks: [TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table, width: 700]

[TR] [TD]No.[/TD] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Match[/TD] [TD]Bet[/TD] [TD]odds[/TD] [TD]Bookie[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [TD]Profit[/TD] [TD]Bank[/TD] [TD]Yield[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]Kärpät - Saipa[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]5,30[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]Pelicans - Blues[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]3,50[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]TPS - HPK[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]3,70[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Finnish Sm-liiga away wins Always nice to start with some profit. One for today. [TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table, width: 700]

[TR] [TD]No.[/TD] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Match[/TD] [TD]Bet[/TD] [TD]odds[/TD] [TD]Bookie[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [TD]Profit[/TD] [TD]Bank[/TD] [TD]Yield[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]Kärpät - Saipa[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]5,30[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD]2-4[/TD] [TD]+43€[/TD] [TD]+43€[/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]Pelicans - Blues[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]3,50[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD]5-5[/TD] [TD]-10€[/TD] [TD]+33€[/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]13.9[/TD] [TD]TPS - HPK[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]3,70[/TD] [TD]Marathonbet[/TD] [TD]2-2[/TD] [TD]-10€[/TD] [TD]+22€[/TD] [TD]+73%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]14.9[/TD] [TD]Kalpa - JYP[/TD] [TD]10€[/TD] [TD]3,49[/TD] [TD]Pinnacle[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.