Therigdoctors poker challenge

Therigdoctor81

Re: Therigdoctors poker challenge I decided to take the trial on hold em manager for a month and then take the trial for poker tracker to see which one i like more, and now i have the hud i'm not totally sure what the stats mean i have a basic idea so i have tried to keep it simple and not have to many stats on there and if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what stats i should have on there for tournaments and what they mean would be great. I currently have name,total hands, hands since last vpip total vpip, total pfr total 3bet,total 3bet success win rate Any help would be very much appreciated I made another deposit today because i'v been a bit wreckless trying different things and to be honest not playing my best, So thinking back to when i was winning i was studying and reviewing my game alot more so i have to make more time for study so when i bust out of a tournament at night thats it for the day and its time to read and review. Another thing i need some help with is how do i create links so i post up some of my tournament hand historys i'm not the best with computers but if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

• 1 year later...

Re: Therigdoctors poker challenge Been a long time since iv been on punters lounge because i no longer gamble on horses and with cheltenham this week i want to have a few bets so thought i would try get a few pointers as to which horses i should back and i found this old thread of mine. Things on the poker front have gone well over the last year or so, shortly after my last post on here i took 2nd in the depositors freeroll for $200+ with only days left on my ticket which was a great result getting to a final table with over 20k players. And since that win iv not had to make another deposit and have built myself a nice bankroll using strict brm and have left the days of freerolling well behind me. Iv joined some study groups on skype and am a member of some teams where we do profit sharing in mtt and have a laugh and rail each other on a homegame table, which is really good in my opinion as it helps keep the grinding fun and enjoyable as im sure most of you know they dont call it grinding for nothing. Iv yet to win a MTT on pokerstars but i know the first win wont be too far away but iv still managed make final tables and make some nice cashes, i made a final table and cashed $400+ so i took my self enough to buy the low stakes version of poker tracker 4 which was a great decision. And after a while of gettin used to the software its paid for its self and helped take my game to new level. So what does the future hold? Well im now looking to build bankrolls across sites and have paired my account on fulltilt which i will play as one bankroll and have saved up 2k+ fpp's that i plan on grinding up for T$ to open an account on betfair (have gambling plans too) and im hoping this year will be good year and hope you punters loungers have one too.