Flat Racing Thursday 6th September

Lodge

Re: Flat Racing Thursday 6th September 8.40 - Kempton - Sweet Liberta @ 7/1 Bet365 Although Sweet Liberta has only shown modest form in her 6 career starts to date i feel that she is certainly up to winning a low grade race like this. I thought that we might have seen more of an improvement in Andrew Balding's 3yo when she was upped in trip for the first time 2 starts ago, she travelled very nicely in that race over tomorrows C&D but failed to find much in the final couple of furlongs finishing a pretty well beaten 6th. She has had another run since, over 10f at Brighton and put in a better display, again travelling well before meeting slight trouble in the final furlong when short of room. She finished 4th and may have knicked a place if she had not been hampered. Back up to 11f now on the AW for only the 2nd time i'm hoping she will run more of a race this time around, the handicapper has lowered her by 2lb since her last run and she also has promising 7lb claimer Daniel Muscutt in the saddle, so is effectively 9lb than last time out. The yard are in super form at the moment and they have a decent record here at Kempton too. This looks a very weak class 6 race despite the size of the field and considering the 3yo is still relatively unexposed, i feel she is worth a bet at the current price

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.