Flat Racing Tuesday 4th of September

Aidymac

*Steeler - Goodwood 4:05* It is not often i go into an odds-on shot, the last time i did was on Frankel a few runs back, but i really think this horse is value at even 8/11, should be at least 1/2 in my opinion. Steeler is the only course and distance winner in this field, a plus. It ran a belter last time out when 2nd to a highly regarded horse, Dundonnell, in a Group 3 at York last time out. This represents a drop in class, and a reproduction will see it win here. To show the gulf in class, the second favourite, Professor, won a Class 5 maiden on debut, and was last of four when odds-on in it's last race in a weak Class 4 Novice race. So if that is all Steeler has to beat, i am pretty confident. 5 of Mark Johnston's last 7 runners at Goodwood have won, very impressive. At Goodwood he has had 70 winners from 494 runners showing a profit of +£84.06 to level stakes. When Fallon rides for him at Goodwood, he has had 2 winners from 9 rides, a profit of +£6.33 to level stakes. Everything points to a winner here for me, i hope. *1 Point WIN @ 8/11 VC BOG*

Re: Flat Racing Tuesday 4th of September Dickie Le Davoir ~5.20 Leicester 8/1 (bet365) Had this one as BBOTD last week when he was beaten into 2nd. Remains well handicapped and sure to win soon enough for R Guest. Early price was 12/1 but into 8/1 already. 1pt e/w

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.