Backing home teams when away teams are > 8-1

Lakhani

Paper based system. Back the home team when the away team odds are greater than 8-1. Bank 100 pts 10pt Stake per bet. Once bank increases by 10% increase stakes by 10% Selections in Bold Ist weekend bets Match: Rangers V Hibernian Odds: 1.32 (Betdaq - including commision) Stake 10 pts

Re: Backing home teams when away teams are > 8-1 Last season, Scottish Prem Backing home team when away is >8-1 Using Ladbrokes odds Selections 30 Wins 19 Staked 30 Returns 20.35 I suppose you have other leagues, divisions, you have looked at. Perhaps you could post a few reasons as to why you think this will work???? And why not get a database of past results and try out your theory first before posting on here for a couple of weeks and then likely disappearing? (took me 5 mins to get the above results) Sorry if I sound dismissive of your idea - just my opinion and a bit of maths - so I just don't see the point of continuing with this. Good luck....(is needed here)

Re: Backing home teams when away teams are > 8-1 I read about this system in RFO and they produced stats to show that this can be profitable. However i read about this about 18 months ago and and remembered it when i found an old copy of rfo. So i have decided to test it out to see if it does really work. I will exclude friendly matches and matches that dont count for anything.

Re: Backing home teams when away teams are > 8-1 Rangers V Hibernian 3-0 :D Good Start, early days though Starting bank : 100pts Current bank : 103.2 pts Profit : 3.2 pts Points Staked: 10 pts Yield: +32% Next selection: Arsenal V Crystal Palace (Arsenal - 1.24- Betdaq) 10 pts .