Stake Offered for 5 players Staked $165 Winnings $145.77 CLOSED

Burnley Joe

Stake Offer I have offering to stake 3 players on Sunday 26th in any games which they normally play, so the player has the choice to play which games they are more comfotable with It will be about $33 each Details Full stakeback of $33 to investor, then any winnings above 40/40 split, 20% will then be reinvested and you will start again. Example You win $133 $33 back to Investors $100 left $40 each and $20 left to play any game of your choice and we start again 40/40 and 20% in to the pot Payments I will ship the money to you on Stars Once you have completed your stake, all monies to be returned to investors in 72 hours Players If you are interested, please add your names and give examples of where you would play, and what games Example $11 Sunday Storm $11 $150K on Stars $11 Randon Bollox You know what i mean! Any questions please ask and lets make some dosh! Do well and basically your freerolling! I will pick my three on Sunday lunchtime Results Ooblio $34.67 Rivd $18.10 Andy $93.00 Spit $0 Luckbox $0 $165 Staked $145.77 Winnings

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic