Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August Chelsea v Newcastle +1 (AH) @ 2.075 Bet365 (3 points) ive backed Chelsea in their last couple of games to win by 2 or more but Newcastle are a much better opposition. I feel like the Toon are being slightly undervalued and as such will be taking them on the handicap. Chelsea aren't looking fully up and running just yet and I think Newcastle are catching them at a good time before there new squad has fully clicked. They also played tonight which leaves them just a couple of days to prepare and the players will also need some rest. On the other hand, Pardew has had all week to prepare. The price on Chelsea is just too short for me against a side who I think will finish in the top 6 this year. I will be backing the Toon to pick up a point or better with the full stake being returned in the event of them losing by just 1 goal.

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August

Chelsea v Newcastle +1 (AH) @ 2.075 Bet365 (3 points) They also played tonight which leaves them just a couple of days to prepare and the players will also need some rest. On the other hand, Pardew has had all week to prepare.
Newcastle are playing in the Europa League tonight mate. Having said that, they are fielding pretty much a reserve side, but it does mean that Pardew hasn't had the luxury of planning for Chelsea all week long. Can't disagree with your pick though. Defensively, we've looked shaky so far this season and many of last year's problems are still apparent - in particular the lack of pace and creativity in central midfield with Lamps and Mikel paired together. There's no doubt we have the attacking talent up front to cause any teams problems when they gel, with Hazard in particular looking the real deal, but the service into Torres and the transition from defence to attack still isn't right just yet. Newcastle seemed to pick up where they left off at the end of last season against Tottenham: solid, at times even workmanlike, but enough quality up top to take their chances when they come along. It's still a bit too early for me to taking anything just yet, but Newcastle on the handicap does look to be a decent call here. :ok

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August Chelsea started the season with wins in a row, but to be honest, their opponents were nowhere near as good as Newcastle and they struggled in both games. In fact, they won against Reading after a goal from offside and Wigan missed a number of chances. Newcastle on the other hand seem simillar to last year - unspectacular but solid and efficient. Pure value bet and I also think there is a decent value in the Newcastle odds as they have good defense and lethal strikers. Chelsea are likely to be without captain John Terry due to a neck injury.Newcastle X2

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August

Chelsea started the season with wins in a row, but to be honest, their opponents were nowhere near as good as Newcastle and they struggled in both games. In fact, they won against Reading after a goal from offside and Wigan missed a number of chances. Newcastle on the other hand seem simillar to last year - unspectacular but solid and efficient. Pure value bet and I also think there is a decent value in the Newcastle odds as they have good defense and lethal strikers. Chelsea are likely to be without captain John Terry due to a neck injury.Newcastle X2
Well, odds for Chelsea are poor indeed but Newcastle has injury doubts regarding Coloccini, Tiote, Ba, and Shola Ameobi. I would rather wait for the line ups.

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August 4pts Over 3.5 goals 7/4 Ladbrokes I expect Chelsea to win this match but they do look very fragile at the back and you would have to suggest that is only likely to be more so with David Luiz in attendance in the back line. That puts me off backing Chelsea at 8/15 with Newcastle still a highly dangerous outfit going forward even allowing for the tiredness factor. One way or another I think there will be goals in this match be it in a close game or if Newcastle are really tired Chelsea running riot. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-newcastle-betting-two-good-attacking-sides-can-create-the-chances-for-plenty-of-goals-at-the-bridge

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August ok, BOTH newcastle and chelsea played in midweek the only change from both chelsea games was Ramires who was switched out for Bertrand in the midweek game. granted it was home but i still expect most of these players to play again this weekend. newcastle played midweek aswell however in change from chelsea the only players who played in midweek that played last Saturday was Perch (90min), Gutierrez (30min) and Cisse (77min) and the others who traveled but did not play are Krul, Santon, S Taylor, Cabaye, Gutierrez. according to bbc Terry wont be playing due to neck injury and Pardew will make decisions on the day for Coloccini, Ba, Tiote and Ameobi who all apparently are having some problems. tbh chelsea are rightly favorites but i think 6/1 - 7/1 odds around newcastle are high. i would rather take the punt on newcastle to win at those odds.

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August Chelsea - Newcastle Pick: Both 2 Score - Yes Result: Pending Stake: 4/10 Odds: 1.83 Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Both two match of Chelsea, we saw Chelsea's defence is not good enough. Opponents of Chelsea can easily enter possesion. This time their rival is Newcastle. They are good enough to score this Chelsea. Ove 2.5 bet is around 1.70 and both two score odds are higher. I can see a value here. I advice to bet this odds.

Re: Chelsea v Newcastle > Sat 25 August Over 3.5 @ 2.60 sportsbet Chelsea have shown their attacking instincts in their first two wins over Wigan and Reading but this will be a tougher test for them, but still like them to score as Hazard has shown he has plenty of quality about him while Torres looks more and more likely capturing the form he is capable. However. not too keen on their defence, as they were fortunate not to concede against Wigan while they allowed a couple against Reading. Believe Ba and Cisse have the quality to get in behind their defence and be able to score a goal or two here. Newcastle kicked off their seson win a 2-1 win over Spurs and their defence looks like missing Coloccini once again and not too confident in the rest of the defence. Like the look of a high scoring game with two attack minded sides here