50 day double the bank - a favourite a day

Bit of a longer post to start with but hopefully will give me a slow and steady but long term profit. So my first post here but I have been a daily reader for the past year and have found some great tips and more importantly an understanding of horse racing and why horses win/lose. I love betting e/w, patents/lucky 15s, on slightly longer shots and it has went ok, win some, lose some but most importantly love the small gamble and the race. I used to bet mainly on football but with the odds so low it is too easy to blow your bankroll after 1 or 2 bad results. But this thread is not for my usual bets, but for a long term aim to double my bank every 50 days (i know this is over a long period but im 27 and want a system that will hopefully work in the long term) Basically instead of using form/study I want a quciker guide for backing and hopefully winning. So, with the knowledge that a clear favourite wins roughly 1 in 3 races I will back only clear favourites and the price must be 11/8 or better. I will pick 1 meeting for the day and will back until I have 1 winner for that day, if i don't get a winner I hang my head in shame and start the next again day with a lower bank balance. Once I have a winner for that day I will stop and will then concentrate on the next days betting. I will be using the points system and the bank will start with 250 points. To start with I will back 2% of the bank on the first race. If this loses the staking will go up as follows: Race 1 = 5 points Race 2 = 5 points Race 3 = 10 points Race 4 = 20 points Race 5 = 40 Points Race 6 = 80 points I will study the form and will pick the meeting for the next day where I fell the favourites have the best chance of winning. I will be using bet365/williamhill so I will be taking the odds and will get bog, it does mean If I back in the morning on the first race the favourite may change, but as each other bet has to happen inbetween races then the favourite will be clear to see. As I will struggle to updates posts after each race on who I am backing, I will instead make a post with what meeting I will be backing on, so it will be clear for all to see who the favourite is in each race and if the odds are 11/8 or above I will be on it until 1 favourite wins for the day. Hopefully the above makes sense and I would be happy for any advice or questions. It may fall on its arse but hopefully it will be a quick system that will lead to a long term profit. Cheers Wolfstar

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.