Shots on goal system (rant!)

jl294

Ok, need to let off steam. I've got a system ive been working on involving a teams # shots and corners in their previous match and i've tested in out on the big european leagues (prem, serie a etc..) using football-data statistics and its produced the goods (10+% yield)... spanning over 5 seasons. I'm confident that using other smaller leagues would produce similar results and so I want to use as many leagues as possible to fasten the process.. HOWEVER I LITERALLY CANNOT FIND MATCH STATS FOR SOME LEAGUES ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. e.g flashscore.com - They have match stats for Austrian bundesliga but not the top dutch league? Crazy stuff! No where on the net have I found a website that can tell me how many shots Ajax made in their last game! Its crazy stuff.. So basically I was hoping someone knew a good website for finding these kinda stats for non-huge leagues... (e.g Norway, finland etc.) Sorry for the rant

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...