Aidy's Antepost Thread

After a great year on the golf, i am going to do an antepost thread as most of my betting nowadays is antepost betting. It won't be just golf. Will also be doing horse racing, football, rugby, snooker and Gaelic Games. Will concentrate on those 6 sports, it is plenty! I find for me personally, the best way to bet is antepost, as i can spend relatively small sums of money each week, and come the event you will have a nice bet on, where you can sit back and enjoy the event. It has paid off in the golf this year where i had the first 3 major winners, and had a place on Poulter in the USPGA. However, no more golf majors now for the next 8 months, so i will be able to concentrate on other sports until January 2013. Could turn out to be disastrous, but hey, it's gambling, and the way i will spend so much per week, i won't miss it going! Looking forward to this venture. Will have my first bet in a couple of days time. :D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.