WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd

swampster

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd seems to be a few from PL in this - can't believe it only attracted 85 runners of which 15 were eliminated at end of level 1 as no shows - so only 70 runners for A £2500 prize pool. I've donked off a few chips on level 1 sp will go into extra tight mode for a few levels. Good luck all PL in this.

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd 4150 chips - 18th of 56 remaining at first break. Got very lucky as I ran into a donkey, went all in with the mighty hand that is K4 in SB to nick a couple of min raisers chips an got called by BB with QT - I got straight to double up.

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd very unimpressed with this thought it started at 9, did not realise it was Malta time, but although I was pre-registered and got there by 20 past 8, it had already thrown me out of the tourney in 71st place for inactivity A great way to treat your customers :@

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd

i knew this from past experience same happenend to me before ul mate i know how it sucks when it happens agree but to be fair its says in magazine 8pm bst time although on unibet it says 21.00 which is weird
but normally if your late logging on you automatically pay your blinds and continue from there

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd yes it should let you play out in private games but i think this is an automatic thing they do in freerolls where by in first or so break if you havent played a hand they get rid of sit outs iv seen even this happen in 32red in the monthly 1k depositors freerolls so ul again

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd

yes it should let you play out in private games but i think this is an automatic thing they do in freerolls where by in first or so break if you havent played a hand they get rid of sit outs iv seen even this happen in 32red in the monthly 1k depositors freerolls so ul again
I was only 20 mins late

Re: WPT Poker magazine - WIN Unibet Open London Package - September 2nd Was going great until I was all-in pre with 77 v 55, two more 5's on flop hammered my stack ...then these two hands happenned: All-in pre... 11lo_140_uchi5.png ...then all-in on flop 10l3_1d4_uchi5.png Andy going for his second mag win of the evening, in 5th at mo Adetrick in too, 14 left in