Doubles and Trebles bankers system...

iainfitzy

Hi all, Going to air a system I have been trying on paper for the last 3 weeks and see if I can get a return. Was at a slight loss after 3 weeks but hopefully there is some value in the old "bankers". Anyways the info. Banker double for 2 pts Yeovil @ 1.61 Darlington @ 1.61 Combined odds of 2.59 And the risque treble for 1 pt Yeovil @ 1.61 Darlington @ 1.61 Boston @ 1.72 Combined Odds of 4.46 Could someone check I have worked out the combined odds properly? Anyways Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 10 points Total Stakes - 3 points No of Bets - 2 Winning Bets - 0 Loosing Bets - 0 Strike Rate - Yield Rate - Profit/Loss - Happy Punting! Fitz:hope

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Just a few things. First of all are these games really 'bankers'? I mean I would say these are more probables/possibles than bankers? I would class Chelsea, Ranger, Celtic etc bankers. Secondly could I make a suggestion, of making the Treble different teams than to the double? I only say this as I tried something similar, and it is SO annoying if 1 team thats a 'banker' from the double loses, if all your others win. Like the idea though, as if one of them are pulled off then you will end up in profit. Sco

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Iain, I'm not having a go here, but why do you think this will work? I often been told that so called 'bankers' are often poor value as the price reflects the fact that loads of punters bet on them

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Bankers is probably not the correct term to use here, apologies. As you can tell from the odds they are certainly not bankers. To answer u emerson, I feel that these are good value picks. Unlike ur usual bankers stated by Sco. I dont know it will work just trying out to see what happens. The double/treble point Sco, I thought about having two different doubles, as normally there would be 4 or 5 teams I liked the look of. However this week there was only 3 sadly and singles didnt represent good value to me. Guess we will see how it goes. Im only using a 20 quid stake on this, Im a student! But I want to track the progress! Cheers Fitz

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Extremely bad start, going to make a few amendments and will be back next week! Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 7 points Total Stakes - 3 points No of Bets - 2 Winning Bets - 0 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 0% Yield Rate -100% Profit/Loss -3 pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... This week Double for 2 pts Airdrie @ 1.53 Hibernian @ 1.57 Combined odds of 2.40 And the treble for 1 pt Airdrie @ 1.53 Macclesfield @ 1.72 Stenhousemuir @ 1.44 Combined Odds of 3.79 Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 4 points Total Stakes - 6 points No of Bets - 2 Winning Bets - 0 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 0% Yield Rate -100% Profit/Loss -3 pts EDIT : Updated for a treble

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Thankfully a better week this week. :clap Thanks to Stenniemuir and Airdrie grabbing late goals. Double returned 4.8 pts Treble returned 3.8 pts Return on the day 8.6 on the day Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 12.6 points Total Stakes - 6 points No of Bets - 4 Winning Bets - 2 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 50% Yield Rate - 43% Profit/Loss +2.6 pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Todays Picks, pretty crap set of fixtures to use today Double for 2 points Southend Vs Bury @ 1.53 Macclesfield Vs Bristol Rovers @ 1.61 Combined odds of 2.46 And a treble for 2 pts Southend Vs Bury @ 1.53 Hearts Vs Livingston (Sun) @ 1.40 Sunderland Vs Cardiff @ 1.57 Combined odds of 3.36 Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 8.6 points Total Stakes - 10 points No of Bets - 6 Winning Bets - 2 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 50% Yield Rate - 43% Profit/Loss +2.6 pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Good start to the weekend with a result of 4.3 for the double! The treble has 2 out of 3 with hearts tommorow, probably jinxed it now. Stats after Saturday are Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 12.9 points Total Stakes - 10 points No of Bets - 6 Winning Bets - 3 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 50% Yield Rate - 43% Profit/Loss +2.9 pts **Will update tommorow night**

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Yay! Todays bets all good! Thanks Hearts Return of 6.7 for the treble, and thankfully another good weekend! Stats Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 19.6 points Total Stakes - 10 points No of Bets - 6 Winning Bets - 4 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 67% Yield Rate - 96% Profit/Loss +9.6 pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Week 4 So todays bets, again quite a poor set of fixtures and was considering no treble at all, but after the last couple of weeks, decided I could risk it! 2 Pt Double Falkirk Partick @ 1.50 Hartlepool Wrexham @ 1.53 Combined odds of 2.3 2 Pt Treble Falkirk : Partick @ 1.50 Derby : Plymouth @ 1.61 Ross County : Raith @ 1.53 Combined odds of 3.69 Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 15.6 points Total Stakes - 14 points No of Bets - 8 Winning Bets - 4 Losing Bets - 2 Strike Rate - 67% Yield Rate - 96% Profit/Loss +9.6 pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... hartlepool 4 - 6 Wrexham, kind of sums it all up really! Double lost today, thankfully the treble came good Winning Treble was: 2 Pt Treble Falkirk : Partick @ 1.50 Derby : Plymouth @ 1.61 Ross County : Raith @ 1.53 Combined odds of 3.69 Proifit of 5.39 pts on the day, the totals so far Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 21 points Total Stakes - 14 points No of Bets - 8 Winning Bets - 5 Losing Bets - 3 Strike Rate - 62.5% Yield Rate - 78% Profit/Loss +11 pts :rollin :rollin

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Todays picks! In a major rush and the matches on offer today are poor! Boo! Anyways Double @ 2.25 Hull Leyton Treble @ 2.61 Hull Peterhead Leeds 2 points on each! Pretty poor selections today sadly best of luck to all betting

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system...

Todays picks! In a major rush and the matches on offer today are poor! Boo! Anyways Double @ 2.25 Hull Leyton Treble @ 2.61 Hull Peterhead Leeds 2 points on each! Pretty poor selections today sadly best of luck to all betting
Forgot the results of last weeks, so here goes. Double @ 2.25 Hull Leyton :wall Treble @ 2.61 Hull Peterhead Leeds :wall Loss of 4pts for the day. Standings are Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 17 points Total Stakes - 18 points No of Bets - 10 Winning Bets - 5 Losing Bets - 5 Strike Rate - 50% Yield Rate - 39% Profit/Loss +7 pts This weeks picks to follow

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... This weeks selections 2pt Double Sunderland @ 1.5 Yeovil @ 1.45 Double @ 2.17 2pt Treble Yeovil @ 1.45 Falkirk @ 1.50 Aberdeen @ 1.65 Treble @ 3.59 The treble should include Hearts but cant get team news at the moment so have decided Falkirk as the strongest away team with decent odds. Good luck and Happy betting Total staked for the day - 4pts

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Yeovil lost! Wasnt meant to happen! Loss pf 4pts, its all going Pete Tong, at least internationals next week, so I can gather myself. Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 13 points Total Stakes - 22 points No of Bets - 12 Winning Bets - 5 Losing Bets - 7 Strike Rate - Yield Rate - Profit/Loss +3 pts

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Tonights update! Sadly I havent been able to do too much research the last few weeks into the games and I actually think that has had an adverse effect. For instance today I was faced with the dilemma of choosing Stoke or Falkirk. I chose stoke for the treble because I felt they had much more to play for but looking in the British forums now that may have been a mistake. Still I came out of the day with a very small profit, so cannot complain! Todays bets

Double Hibernian Swansea @ 2.10 Treble Swansea St Mirren Stoke @ 3.02 2 pts on each
The double did the business, thanks to a last minute goal by ten men hibernian! Genius! Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 13.20 points Total Stakes - 26 points No of Bets - 14 Winning Bets - 6 Losing Bets - 8 Strike Rate - 43% Yield Rate - 12.3% Profit/Loss +3.20 pts Next week will be a winner hopefully!

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Picks for tommorow, will again be out of town so relying on old team news sadly and instinct. Never a good combination. Considering the matches on offer this weekend I think we have done well. 2 pts Double @ 2.49 Montrose Sunderland 1pt Treble @ 3.21 Montrose Falkirk Peterhead Happy punting

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... After last weeks humiliating performance. Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 10.20 points Total Stakes - 31 points No of Bets - 16 Winning Bets - 6 Losing Bets - 10 Anyways todays bets: Double is 2pts Scunthorpe Luton Treble is 1 pt Scunthorpe Hibernian Rochdale I dont have time for the odds etc, so will update tommorow. Cheers Fitz

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Well 1 winner yesterday, odds were 1.50 and 1.40 on the double. Did not realise that Scunny odds were so bad, Anyways a profit of 1.20 points on the day. Starting Bank - 10 points Current Bank - 11.40 points Total Stakes - 34 points No of Bets - 18 Winning Bets - 7 Losing Bets - 11 Strike Rate - 39% Yield Rate - 7.8% Profit/Loss +1.40 pts Slightly better this week but really need to have more joy with the trebles. Difficult time of the season. To finish the season in profit and then some tinkering for next year will be the plan.

Re: Doubles and Trebles bankers system... Todays selections Double Darlington (Darlington have won 4 of their last 5 at home and currently sit 15 places above their oppoenents Rushden in the table. Rushdens away form is poor and only one win in the last 5 gives me reason to believe a darlington victory.) Morton (5 wins out of 5 in last 5 home games gives me enough confidence to back them against a poor away team in Dumbarton). So a 2pt double @ 2.3 Treble selections 1pt on Darlington, Sunderland and Wolves @ 3.08