system testing and expectations

evening all, its been about a year since i tested a system on here, i'd only been testing it for about 20 days or so before jumping on here and once on here it all went down the pan, no doubt thats happened to most people, anyway back to now, ive been checking a simple little system out for the last 66 days since 1st june so a little over 2 months and it seems pretty consistent even with the bad weather. i was going to start posting selections on here mainly to keep me disiplined and avoid the extra bets that swollow the profits, we've all been there, in from work, found our selections won and hey, thers still a race to go on the evening meeting and bang the days profits gone on a 20 runner class 6 sprint in the mud. back to the point, before deciding on testing on here i thought i'd throw out a few questions....... try a staking plan to boost profits? (for me ive always done level stakes, i figure if a system cant profit at levels then its a waste of time) low priced odds so whats acceptable on the winner percentage? anything that makes a profit? and tied in with the strike rate, realistic profit to am for? (my target is 100 points over a 12 month, 1 point stake per bet, level stakes, 1 bet per day) the figures so far for the 66 days...... june 21/27 78% +7.17 LSP july 22/30 73% +10.64 LSP aug so far 5/6 83% +3.75 LSP 48 wins, 15 losers 76% strike rate, +21.56 LSP everything seems to be on target, a good strike rate, long win runs (confidence boosting) and profits above the running target. im backing the selections while testing, starting at £30 LS for june, £35 LS july and now £40 LS this month, so fas showing £736.62 profit. am i onto something? can i hit the £100 LS and enjoy an extra 10 grand plus a year? or am i destined to find its been a lucky 2 or 3 months? all words of wisdom welcome. Be Lucky Chilli

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.