Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 July 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beerschot AC v Lokeren (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Club Brugge v Red Star Waasland (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]KV Mechelen v Sporting de Charleroi (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mons v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]KAA Gent v Lierse (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Standard de Liège v Zulte Waregem (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Racing Genk v Cercle Brugge (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] PUSHd023bea01bbc.jpg

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July KV Mechelen @ 1.581 (Pinnacle) High stakes I think the bookies are completely wrong with this odd. It's at least 0.20 to high. Mechelen did some impressive transfers: Enevoldson (Groningen), Junker (Roda JC), Pedersen (Groningen). The most important player who's gone is Julien Gorius (Genk) With the new coach Harm van Veldhoven they played in pre-season very well (Victories against Club Brugge and Getafe) And hmm.. Charleroi are quite poor. They did their 1st transfer today because the president of Charleroi, Abbas Bayet, wants to sell his club, so he didn't give a lot of money for transfers. Gueye and Biton are gone. This could be easily 2-0 or 3-0 GL :hope

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July

KV Mechelen @ 1.581 (Pinnacle) High stakes I think the bookies are completely wrong with this odd. It's at least 0.20 to high. Mechelen did some impressive transfers: Enevoldson (Groningen), Junker (Roda JC), Pedersen (Groningen). The most important player who's gone is Julien Gorius (Genk) With the new coach Harm van Veldhoven they played in pre-season very well (Victories against Club Brugge and Getafe) And hmm.. Charleroi are quite poor. They did their 1st transfer today because the president of Charleroi, Abbas Bayet, wants to sell his club, so he didn't give a lot of money for transfers. Gueye and Biton are gone. This could be easily 2-0 or 3-0 GL :hope
I came here to say exactly the same. This odd is really too high.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July Some interesting thing to me: KV Mechelen - Charleroi, as said here I Mechelen has great odds so I'm going for a Mechelen win aswell. High stakes on 1.60 at betfair, I had worse! Club Brugge - Waasland Beveren Club Brugge bought a lot of great players. Tchité is a great striker and they still have akpala and Vleminckx aswell. In midfield they are strong, Jorgensen won't play since he's injured, but they got enough players to play there. In defense they also bought some players. An extra central defender and buysse came to brugge, because the leftback position was poor at brugge. Waasland Beveren is my favorite to reglate, they have a poor team and poor strikers aswell. Cavens is old, the other 'strikers' they have not good enough. I believe Brugge want to show how good they are in their first home game of the season and I see a big win for Brugge here. Medium stakes on club to win -1.5 AH Beerschot - Lokeren Both teams seem to be fully armed for the new season. Beerschot has a new coach with adrie Koster and he loves to play offensive football. Lokeren is a team that's a bit hard to predict, but they'll always go for the win. a +2.5 goals scored seems nice here. Because Koster loves offensive football, beerschot has some great offensive players with Mununga who came back to Belgium, Coulibaly who is a good striker and Losada who is king of assists. +2.5 goals scored here for me, medium stakes On the Kortrijk - Anderlecht game I'm still in doubt. Kortrijk has a good home reputation, but always seem to be having difficulties with anderlecht, while other big teams lose at Kortrijk regular. Last year, last game they played eachother Kortrijk won but I think I'm going for a +2.5 goals scored aswell here, not sure yet. Beware, this game is at 18.00, others are later!

Some interesting thing to me: KV Mechelen - Charleroi, as said here I Mechelen has great odds so I'm going for a Mechelen win aswell. High stakes on 1.60 at betfair, I had worse! Club Brugge - Waasland Beveren Club Brugge bought a lot of great players. Tchité is a great striker and they still have akpala and Vleminckx aswell. In midfield they are strong, Jorgensen won't play since he's injured, but they got enough players to play there. In defense they also bought some players. An extra central defender and buysse came to brugge, because the leftback position was poor at brugge. Waasland Beveren is my favorite to reglate, they have a poor team and poor strikers aswell. Cavens is old, the other 'strikers' they have not good enough. I believe Brugge want to show how good they are in their first home game of the season and I see a big win for Brugge here. Medium stakes on club to win -1.5 AH Beerschot - Lokeren Both teams seem to be fully armed for the new season. Beerschot has a new coach with adrie Koster and he loves to play offensive football. Lokeren is a team that's a bit hard to predict, but they'll always go for the win. a +2.5 goals scored seems nice here. Because Koster loves offensive football, beerschot has some great offensive players with Mununga who came back to Belgium, Coulibaly who is a good striker and Losada who is king of assists. +2.5 goals scored here for me, medium stakes On the Kortrijk - Anderlecht game I'm still in doubt. Kortrijk has a good home reputation, but always seem to be having difficulties with anderlecht, while other big teams lose at Kortrijk regular. Last year, last game they played eachother Kortrijk won but I think I'm going for a +2.5 goals scored aswell here, not sure yet. Beware, this game is at 18.00, others are later!
Mechelen won 4-2 Club Brugge won 3-1 Beerschot-Lokeren was 2-4 all won :beer

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July Good work guys! I had Anderlecht DNB and Mechelen to win so pleased overall. For anyone who didn't see the game, Anderlecht were very poor. I know it's only the first game of the season so it doesn't really matter, but they probably deserved to lose. Felt quite lucky to get out of that one with my stake returned!

KV Mechelen @ 1.581 (Pinnacle) High stakes I think the bookies are completely wrong with this odd. It's at least 0.20 to high. Mechelen did some impressive transfers: Enevoldson (Groningen), Junker (Roda JC), Pedersen (Groningen). The most important player who's gone is Julien Gorius (Genk) With the new coach Harm van Veldhoven they played in pre-season very well (Victories against Club Brugge and Getafe) And hmm.. Charleroi are quite poor. They did their 1st transfer today because the president of Charleroi, Abbas Bayet, wants to sell his club, so he didn't give a lot of money for transfers. Gueye and Biton are gone. This could be easily 2-0 or 3-0 GL :hope
:nana:nana:nana:nana Now I will watch the games of yesterday, and I will post my bets for today later this day

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 28-29 July well... I don't really like today's games. I'm happy to have won my money yesterday, so today will be calm. Gent has lost a lot of important players. El Ghanassy went to WBA, Coulibaly left, Smolders, who was of a huge importance if you ask me went to Cercle Brugge... I don't see them doing well at all this year. Against Lierse they should be able of winning the game, becauste Lierse aswell I don't suspect a lot from. They still don't have a great team, and they lost Maric to Lokeren, who was a leader for Lierse and Kawashima left for Standard, the goalkeeper they got now I don't trust, He's an african international, who came from a 3rd division team. because I don't suspect a lot from this game, gent already had a midweek game aswell, I'm going for a under 2.5 goals scored in this game on low stakes Standard is another team I don't know what to suspect off them. They lost some players, they bought kawashima, because Bolat is injured, and I suspect them to play ciman-van damme as central defenders. Ciman, good player from time to time, v damme was played as midfielder last year(s) Standard lost a lot of important players aswell. I think the loss of Tchité AND Cyriac is a huge blow for them. Both went to direct rivals for the title (Brugge and Anderlecht). Ogunjimi came back to belgium and I got some trust in him and his ability to score, but I'm not sure if he can solve all the problems, last year there where a lot of long balls to speedy tchité and Cyriac, who also won a lot of duels. This year it'll be all different. A new coach and a lot of new players makes standard have to play another kind of game. Standard says they are title candidates, but I just can't see that happening yet. Standard bought some players, but a lot of them are still questions for me. Want to see them at work first. They play Zulte Waregem today, who are a good team now Dury is coach again. Berrier and Leye are the most important players they god, and both of those players failed at standard. They want to prove something now. Prove Standard they where wrong not letting them play a lot and letting them go. I do want to place a bet here, but also it'll be low stakes. Standard at 1.78 is really low I think, Under 2.5 at 1.94 is nice I think, but I'm not sure yet. Still in doubt of LAYING Standard, don't see them winning all that easy, or going for a under 2.5 goals scored.

well... I don't really like today's games. I'm happy to have won my money yesterday, so today will be calm. Gent has lost a lot of important players. El Ghanassy went to WBA, Coulibaly left, Smolders, who was of a huge importance if you ask me went to Cercle Brugge... I don't see them doing well at all this year. Against Lierse they should be able of winning the game, becauste Lierse aswell I don't suspect a lot from. They still don't have a great team, and they lost Maric to Lokeren, who was a leader for Lierse and Kawashima left for Standard, the goalkeeper they got now I don't trust, He's an african international, who came from a 3rd division team. because I don't suspect a lot from this game, gent already had a midweek game aswell, I'm going for a under 2.5 goals scored in this game on low stakes Standard is another team I don't know what to suspect off them. They lost some players, they bought kawashima, because Bolat is injured, and I suspect them to play ciman-van damme as central defenders. Ciman, good player from time to time, v damme was played as midfielder last year(s) Standard lost a lot of important players aswell. I think the loss of Tchité AND Cyriac is a huge blow for them. Both went to direct rivals for the title (Brugge and Anderlecht). Ogunjimi came back to belgium and I got some trust in him and his ability to score, but I'm not sure if he can solve all the problems, last year there where a lot of long balls to speedy tchité and Cyriac, who also won a lot of duels. This year it'll be all different. A new coach and a lot of new players makes standard have to play another kind of game. Standard says they are title candidates, but I just can't see that happening yet. Standard bought some players, but a lot of them are still questions for me. Want to see them at work first. They play Zulte Waregem today, who are a good team now Dury is coach again. Berrier and Leye are the most important players they god, and both of those players failed at standard. They want to prove something now. Prove Standard they where wrong not letting them play a lot and letting them go. I do want to place a bet here, but also it'll be low stakes. Standard at 1.78 is really low I think, Under 2.5 at 1.94 is nice I think, but I'm not sure yet. Still in doubt of LAYING Standard, don't see them winning all that easy, or going for a under 2.5 goals scored.
Gent won 2-0 so under 2.5 goals Standard lost 0-1 against zulte waregem so under 2.5 was good and laying standard aswell. Not bad :D I went for the lay of standard in the end. Now, last game is Genk - Cercle brugge. Again hard game, Genk is missing a lot of defenders so that could cause some trouble. Cercle bought some nice players. I can see Genk winning this game, but not really a big score, or score difference. I think I'm leaving this game for what it is.. Genk without a lot of defenders and aswell De Bruyne who left I want to see how far Genk are. Can Gorius do what De Bruyne did last year? Leaving this game for what it is. Got enough for this week. C you all next week!