15% maximum multiples betting system .... Trial

Hi guys brand new on here. Just come across the site and fancied putting my oldish system to the test. It's basically based on finding recent runners of handicap events that have ran within the last 20 days or so and haven't won. It's done under the premise that certain runners may not have performed previously to avoid penalty ( obviously this doesn't happen ;-) ) or are making their way up in grades. It will be split into afternoon and evening meetings with the later only being used if a reasonable amount has been made in the day. All selections will be from the lowest 5 odds on the opening card and should be in no less than an 8 horse strong field. Some selections may include previous race winners depending upon field but should be few and far between. I will start with a balance of 100 points and can only bet a max of 15% of that balance. All bets will be ew and contained in multiple bets such as patents lucky 15s etc etc with all multiples based at the same meeting. Today will be the starting point. Beverley 3.00 Baltic Bomber 11/1 Sky. Nowhere 3.30 Icy Blue. 9/2 Sky BOG. Nowhere 4.00 Moon Trip. 11/2 Sky BOG. Win 5.30 Tinsletown 7/1 Sky. Win 0.25 ew Lucky 15 = 7.5 pts staked Ffos Las 3.45 Jalors 11/2 Sky. Nowhere 4.45 First Rebellion. 7/2 Sky. Nowhere 1 ew singles and doubles = 6 points staked Total bet today = 13.5% Balance = 86.5

Re: 15% maximum multiples betting system .... Trial Well I don't have time to catch the last but with just the one winner so far it's pretty poor. That said if the last comes in at least ew there's a little bit to play with. I'll give the selections now but won't be able to work out the value of bets till a little later on when I can get back on:- Yarmouth 6.50 basle Nowhere 8.20 antarctic. Nowhere Southwell 6.00 Soopacal. Nowhere 7.00 Yas Marina. Placed 7.30 Alpha Tauri. Placed 8.30 Bonnie Prince. Nowhere

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.