Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **FINISHED**

Samba_SamPa

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS**

This is start of email I got - think it's going to be because I deposited with Mrs Samba's card :wall I will get it sorted!!

Username: plSamba Hi Peter, We are contacting you to notify you that your account has been suspended. As a responsible gaming company we are obliged to verify all of our customers' details. From time to time this is not always possible for various different reasons. When we cannot fully verify our customers' details we do unfortunately have to ask that the customer provides us with some documents for us to verify these details manually.
Then went on to tell me I have to send bank statement, drivers license and copy of bank card

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** I have to scan and send some documents to get my account re-opened, but will have to be tomorrow as don't have a scanner at home so the boss will do it while she is at work. In light of today's developments (well, I just saw today, could be any time from last time I was logged in there on Wednesday I guess, but they didn't email me like Paddy did)... [ATTACH]2809[/ATTACH] I am postponing the tournaments by 1 week - I imagine that will be plenty of time for my accounts to be reactivated following sending of documents tomorrow. If it is that my WH account is reactivated before tomorrow night's Super Series tourney then I will jump straight in, but just in case not the plan B, now, will be Fri 20th 2 x Paddy tourneys Sun 22nd WH Mon 23rd WH Tue 24th Paddy Fri 27th 2 x Paddy tourneys My own fault for depositing with Toni's card. Kudos to poker sites' security obv :eyes

post-26844-14429284370715_thumb.jpg

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** I use Neteller, which I have linked to all my poker accounts, and have a prepaid Mastercard that you can use so long as there's funds in Neteller. Once I have played through the Stars transfers I will withdraw it to Neteller and then use that to replace the money I deposited with Paddy and Hills

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** William 1 Paddy 0... my Hills account is unlocked and fine, Mrs Samba's card removed from account, all hunkydory. Paddy Power meanwhile, obviously too busy making annoying adverts!! So it's Paddy's loss (except it's ours on a Friday of course when £1500 is added... I'll play the Fantastic Firday ones as they are such good value, but otherwise I will just be playing the Super Series tourneys) - no Bounty tourneys on Paddy. Have reg'd for tonight's, tomorrow's and Sunday's Super Series tourneys on Hills - let's win some lovely GBPs! :cheers I am SaManDeVie

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS**

Nearer it gets to break' date=' unless I get a good hand that actually holds, will be to drop from 2255 to 2000 to rebuy before the add-on break[/quote'] Back again on 3325 so guess that plan is out the window lol

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** 2nd rebuy in KTh, early limper when it gets to me, so I raise to 250 (40/80). Villain calls, flop comes 4K5, bada bing, bada boom, he has 45o! Of course, how did I miss he would be calling pre- with that 10 mins to break

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** Hmm, no add-on available, purely rebuys only. Don't think I have ever played a rebuy that didn't feature an optional add-on. My mistake for assuming :$ In that case, no add-on purchased, £8.20 spent on the tournament - 50th of 70 at the break. Curse the 45o hand. Onwards n upwards :)

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** I missed the start as we took kids out as weather was so nice :$ called at pub on way back for pub tea, didn't think to check time til 10past8, so mad dash home and got in for 8:37. No late reg for Paddy exclusive tournaments unlike normal iPoker ones. Playing an $11 on Stars - $3k Gtd in place of the Paddy one. My screen name is nortzledg, and the Tourney id is 589973892

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** 8,267, from 3,000 starting stack, at first break. Saw family pot with A7c, and hit flush on river, but board was double paired and a shorter all-in and a call before it got back round to me. Was 35x35 board, decided neither of them would have been in with any 3x or 5x hands and made the call. Didn't catch what shortie had, but the caller had him beat with J-high flush, so obviously I then had him beat with nut flush. Next hand, person with prev J-high flush was all in for ~650, I had AQd and called, round to person who reshoved for a further 1900. Didn't want to give away the chips I had just won and reckoned I would be at best flipping, so folded.... he had ATh :wall .... the shorty won with his 76o lol hitting 6 on flop and turn. I would have profited from hand though, by busting the bigger stack :( 14th of 369 left :hope

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** But really

PokerStars Hand #83933312027: Tournament #589973892, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (40/80) - 2012/07/27 22:12:22 WET [2012/07/27 17:12:22 ET] Table '589973892 15' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: meister1158 (2670 in chips) Seat 2: zagga (4672 in chips) Seat 3: vodca.ru (4198 in chips) Seat 4: sCorpYnized (1694 in chips) Seat 5: Mr_AK_41 (3180 in chips) Seat 6: murvl (263 in chips) Seat 7: nortzledg (6979 in chips) Seat 8: joaoseg (3063 in chips) Seat 9: hoexi (6378 in chips) hoexi: posts small blind 40 meister1158: posts big blind 80 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to nortzledg [Qc Qh] zagga: folds vodca.ru: folds sCorpYnized: folds Mr_AK_41: raises 160 to 240 murvl: folds nortzledg: calls 240 joaoseg: folds hoexi: folds meister1158: folds *** FLOP *** [8s 6h 8c] Mr_AK_41: bets 880 nortzledg: raises 1888 to 2768 Mr_AK_41: raises 172 to 2940 and is all-in nortzledg: calls 172 *** TURN *** [8s 6h 8c] [4d] *** RIVER *** [8s 6h 8c 4d] [5d] *** SHOW DOWN *** Mr_AK_41: shows [7c 7d] (a straight, Four to Eight) nortzledg: shows [Qc Qh] (two pair, Queens and Eights) Mr_AK_41 collected 6480 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 6480 | Rake 0 Board [8s 6h 8c 4d 5d] Seat 1: meister1158 (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: zagga folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: vodca.ru folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: sCorpYnized folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: Mr_AK_41 showed [7c 7d] and won (6480) with a straight, Four to Eight Seat 6: murvl folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: nortzledg showed [Qc Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and Eights Seat 8: joaoseg (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: hoexi (small blind) folded before Flop
Not complaining, went perfectly to get all his chips in way behind... just sayin'....

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** Can't be bothered to make this one look pretty :)

PokerStars Hand #83934718250: Tournament #589973892, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (75/150) - 2012/07/27 22:43:21 WET [2012/07/27 17:43:21 ET] Table '589973892 15' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: meister1158 (1297 in chips) Seat 2: zagga (5860 in chips) Seat 3: vodca.ru (4398 in chips) Seat 4: sCorpYnized (2964 in chips) Seat 5: Mr_AK_41 (7279 in chips) Seat 6: headsup024 (3299 in chips) Seat 7: nortzledg (4615 in chips) Seat 8: joaoseg (4090 in chips) Seat 9: hoexi (2295 in chips) meister1158: posts the ante 20 zagga: posts the ante 20 vodca.ru: posts the ante 20 sCorpYnized: posts the ante 20 Mr_AK_41: posts the ante 20 headsup024: posts the ante 20 nortzledg: posts the ante 20 joaoseg: posts the ante 20 hoexi: posts the ante 20 hoexi: posts small blind 75 meister1158: posts big blind 150 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to nortzledg [Ac 9c] zagga: folds vodca.ru: folds sCorpYnized: folds Mr_AK_41: folds headsup024: folds nortzledg: raises 260 to 410 joaoseg: folds hoexi: folds meister1158: calls 260 *** FLOP *** [5s 4s Ad] meister1158: bets 867 and is all-in nortzledg: calls 867 *** TURN *** [5s 4s Ad] [3h] *** RIVER *** [5s 4s Ad 3h] [8s] *** SHOW DOWN *** meister1158: shows [Ah 5h] (two pair, Aces and Fives) nortzledg: shows [Ac 9c] (a pair of Aces) meister1158 collected 2809 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 2809 | Rake 0 Board [5s 4s Ad 3h 8s] Seat 1: meister1158 (big blind) showed [Ah 5h] and won (2809) with two pair, Aces and Fives Seat 2: zagga folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: vodca.ru folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: sCorpYnized folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: Mr_AK_41 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: headsup024 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: nortzledg showed [Ac 9c] and lost with a pair of Aces Seat 8: joaoseg (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: hoexi (small blind) folded before Flop

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** Think there must have been 214 left, as I finished 208th. Q9s in SB, button made standard raise, so I shoved for ~1850 (100/200; 25). Button wasn't just raising his button - he had AJ. I missed all streets and A on river sealed the deal.

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **SOLD OUT - IN PROGRESS** As of now this is the situation Wed 11th Jul - William Hill Super Series £2k Gtd - £11 **69th/102 - no cash** Fri 20th Jul - William Hill Super Series £2k Gtd - £2.20 (+ 3 rebuys) - £8.20 total **7th/87 - £21.25 returned** Fri 27th Jul - Pokerstars $3k Gtd (#589973892) - $11.00 **208th/503 - no cash** Running total spent $40.81 of $204 Running total won $33 Running balance $196.19 I have been having intermittent problems with my monitor for the last 4 months or so, but had had a spell of about 5 or 6 weeks where I hadn't had a problem - until the night I played that rebuy on Hills, and I spent the last 2.5 of the 3.5hrs I played the tournament having to snatch fleeting glances of my cards / the board / the action due to the flashing. That is annoying in a £2 rebuy, but it hasn't improved any and I don't want to risk it in a £25 rebuy. I've tried uploading a video, that I have just taken, to youtube to show what it is that happens with my monitor It's definitely not the monitor's fault as I got a new monitor thinking it was my old monitor, and it still happens - it has to be the connection at the back of the PC, and unfortunately buying a new PC isn't possible at the moment. I'm not comfortable playing with your monies online until such time as I get a new computer and solve the problem once and for all, so my suggestions are to either send your current monies back, or play some live tournaments. Genting issue a weekly report on their facebook site of results of their poker tournaments - they have a £3k Gtd on a Friday for £55, a £1k Gtd on a Wednesday for £23, a £1k Gtd on a Thursday for £3 + £10, £1200Gtd (£2k on 50 runners) on a Sunday for £34 Details I could play a Sun, a Wed, a Thu and a Fri (£125) over the next couple of weeks if you were in agreement, alternatively if you would rather just get monies back then that is of course fine also. PM me with what you prefer, and how you would want money back if that is preferred, and I can sort payments out / book time off with the 'boss' for my nights out. PM your preference though, then you won't feel 'pushed' into saying one or the other if those before have went a particular way :ok