GSOP Live Malta Online Final 8th July 2012 @ 7pm

teaulc

with the ticket i won through Coral and PL i am playing this tonight, it is going to need at least 57 runners to create a cash prize for 7th place,but 6 x $3k packages up for grabs. currently 19 regged. it is helpful also that not too much on tonight poker wise,so hopefully i will be able to concentrate more. will try and post updates here, but also on twitter.

Re: GSOP Live Malta Online Final 8th July 2012 @ 7pm good luck with this. Was going to play myself but logged on the other day and my ticket has gone. I have emailed them and they know nothing about my ticket or how I got it.

Re: GSOP Live Malta Online Final 8th July 2012 @ 7pm

good luck with this. Was going to play myself but logged on the other day and my ticket has gone. I have emailed them and they know nothing about my ticket or how I got it.
thats a bit off,hope you get it sorted :hope did you manage to get a screenshot at all when you won the ticket?

Re: GSOP Live Malta Online Final 8th July 2012 @ 7pm

No screenshot but it was a PL game.
lol, wp Franny & Happy Birthday too! :clap Great game again tonight, good luck to Franny, Staffy & Demios in their respective tournaments :hope and a big thanks once again to Coral :ok Apols for the d/c's, I need to give BT a damn good shoeing :spank [ATTACH]2269[/ATTACH]
No tourney Id shown on the screenprint, but it was March's Final on 3rd April. Had a problem before with Coral, or as is more likely Ongame withdrawing tickets after x number of days, where no-one seems to know what x equals. Worth a quick email/attachment to Coral support to see if they will honour though? EDIT: Not sure the screenshot is showing in the quotes, but click on the Attachment 2269