singles only club

dprovan

I have been a member on here for a while and kind of lurk more than getting really involved, largely because Im lazy and have lacked discipline. I have been the typical instinctive and emotive punter going with rushes of blood and chasing losses. However it is a new me and I am going to have some discipline before I need to end up visiting the old singles club. What I plan to do is stick to singles with small staking plans (always the same). I am looking for a long term profit which feeds my interest/hobby but limits the risks. I do have a formula to pick my selections which is primarily based on a weighing/scoring system (not mine), but I will also use information provided here and elsewhere to inform decisions and to sift out value (as I perceive it). As the title suggests this is purely singles only to try to minimise risk. My odds will be gathered from Betfair only at this stage, however I realise it might be wiser to look elsewhere as we go along, but I'll see how that goes. To be honest I have started this to discipline and focus me more so than to try to teach anything, as I am new to this (in the sense of discipline/recording etc) however if anyone has ideas, suggestions, views I will gladly receive them. I will try to record this using datapunters formula. so thanks for reading, hopefully this will be a profitable thread, I am using real money, but I would urge others not to as I have not tested this and am starting cold..

Re: singles only club first pick is to lay Bury. The scoring Im using did not strongly favour Bury and showed that Shrewsburry have been in very recent useful form. Taking this into account with info provided in the Britain forum re Burys injury 'crisis' just now and request to postpone game I see the lay of Bury as a suitable choice. 5pts lay on Bury (laying odds of 2.14) poss liability/profit 5.70/5.00 - commission :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.