Gremlin's $100 staking from 2 – 7 Juli 2012 (finished $210.81 return)

PGremlin

Name: PGremlin on PL Stake Requested: $100 @ 100 shares of $1.00 Event/Tournament: various tournaments Offer: 80% of return = 1 share worth 0.8 % of return Date of Event/Tournament: 2 – 7 Juli 2012 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Yi agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. It has been a while since I did a staking request. I feel like putting myself under pressure again and donate 5% of any winnings to Morlspins charity This is the list of value added games I am planning to play:

[TABLE]

[TR] [TD]
Pokerroom
[/TD] [TD]
Tournament
[/TD] [TD]
Date
[/TD] [TD]
GMT
[/TD] [TD]
Buyin
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]888[/TD] [TD]
Monday Twins
[/TD] [TD]2-jul[/TD] [TD]20:35:00[/TD] [TD]
$22
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]888[/TD] [TD]
Monday Twins
[/TD] [TD]2-jul[/TD] [TD]20:35:00[/TD] [TD]
$22
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]William Hill[/TD] [TD]Super Series[/TD] [TD]4-jul[/TD] [TD]20:00:00[/TD] [TD]
£11
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]William Hill[/TD] [TD]Super Series[/TD] [TD]5-jul[/TD] [TD]20:00:00[/TD] [TD]
£16,50
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]William Hill[/TD] [TD]Super Series[/TD] [TD]7-jul[/TD] [TD]20:00:00[/TD] [TD]
£8,25
[/TD] [/TR]
[/TABLE]
Total cost: $44 +
£35,75 (
@ 1.566 conversion rate
) =
$100
Extra:
This staking is without makeup. It's a flat 80% return of any winnings. I'll donate 5% of winnings to Morlspins BHF I'll buy up any unsold shares before the start of the first staked MTT. This series is sure to go through. I will update the results each day in the first post after this one.
Transfer of funds:
If there's interest then transfers can be done on Neteller, 888 (HappyFluffy_) or Pokerstars (MoneyShuffle) location is "Utrecht".

Shareholders: ooblio - 40 shares - $40.00 paid - $67.48 return Washman - 20 shares - $20.00 paid - $33.74 return heniek31- 20 shares - $20.00 paid - $33.74 return Burnley Joe - 10 shares - $10.00 paid - $16.87 return Samba_SamPa - 10 shares - $10.00 paid - $16.87 return

Re: Gremlin's $100 staking from 2 – 7 Juli 2012

I'll take $20 please - am out at the moment but will transfer on stars late tonight
Wow, you're fast! Thought almost nobody looked in this staking section anymore, glad to see I was wrong :ok Ty mate

Re: Gremlin's $100 staking from 2 – 7 Juli 2012 (SOLD OUT) Third break, sitting with 9820 chips, 10 out of 13 With 800/1600, ante 160... this game can be over soon... Need some luck and make the FT where the big money is...

Re: Gremlin's $100 staking from 2 – 7 Juli 2012 (SOLD OUT) I am a bit angry at my final hand that got me out tonight. I'm happy with my play tonight, except for the last final hand. That was a mistake, risky aggression and a bad read. Still got 2 games to go though. Just need a bit more to make us all a profit :hope