Fated's Under/Over System

Hi all, A short introduction of myself, I am from the sunny island of Singapore and runs a small content writing firm here. Got sucked into the betting world because of Euro 2012. I understand football betting is not just about luck or making random choices. It is about statistics and the ability to analysis. It is also about choosing the right bet as well as increasing your odds of winning. That's why I love the U/O bets. You have 50/50 chance to start with and you increase that chance with stats and some analysis. So here is my simple system that I use and want to share with everyone here. It is also a good place for me to keep track of my winnings and yield. The System I actually found this system over the internet and even though it was stupidly simple, it helped me won 6 out of 8 matches I bet on. So here is how it works: Step 1: If Team A is at Home - Take the last 5 home matches and find out the average goals scored and concede. Step 2: If Team B is Away - Take the last 5 away matches and find out the average goals scored and concede. Step 3: add the smallest number from both teams together then add the biggest number together Step 4: again, add the results of both numbers together Step 5: Divide the total number by 2 If the final result is 2.3 and below, I will bet on Under. If it's 2.7 and above, I will bet on Over. I am currently playing Malaysia League, Singapore League, Major League Soccer, Euro 2012, J League and K league with this system. I am sure it can be use on almost any leagues you want to bet on. To test this system out, I have selected a few games over the next few days. M League Selangor v PKNS FC - Over @ 1.82 (20pts) J League Gamba Osaka v Nagoya Grampus - Over @ 1.65 (15pts) FC Tokyo v Kashiwa Reysol @ - Over 2.00 (20pts) MLS Montreal Impact v Toronto FC - Over @ 1.80 (20pts) Belarus Premier League Neman Grodno v BATE Borisov - Under @ 1.85 (10pts) K-League Gangwon FC v Gyeongnam FC - Over @ 2.05 (40pts) Odds from Bet365.com The Staking Plan To make it easy to calculate, I will use the point system. Start Bank: 200 pts Minimum bet: 10 pts per match I am actually using real money on these bets, therefore all matches you see on this thread are matches I chose to bet on. All thoughts, questions or feedback are welcome. Please note that I am still very new in the betting world. ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.