PokerPlayer Mag GUKPT Goliath Freeroll - July 2nd 8pm

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag GUKPT Goliath Freeroll - July 2nd 8pm

with a £420 package for 1st place and 2nd to 10th get a £120 Goliath seat password is on page 15 in issue 86 good luck all :ok
Been out and bought a few copies and still cannot find the password ahhh it starts in 1 day, any help please. Thanks

Been out and bought a few copies and still cannot find the password ahhh it starts in 1 day' date=' any help please. Thanks[/quote'] you obviously havent bought a few copies or you would have it, we do NOT give out other peoples passwords and be thankful i am not banning you for asking. welcome to our forum but read the rules 1st

Re: PokerPlayer Mag GUKPT Goliath Freeroll - July 2nd 8pm Issue 86 is the one with Antonius on the front and, hidden away in the bottom-right-hand corner of Page 63, in a retrospective look back at the October 2006 issue, a picture of our very own (and still reigning) World Poker Champion, Jon (Big Daddy Swampster) Young :ok

Issue 86 is the one with Antonius on the front and' date=' hidden away in the bottom-right-hand corner of Page 63, in a retrospective look back at the October 2006 issue, a picture of our very own (and still reigning) World Poker Champion, Jon (Big Daddy Swampster) Young :ok[/quote'] I always thought it was friendly banter between Alun and Jon, but the remark on p.62 (knowing what Jon's job is) seemed to me like there's a rather nasty rivalry. :unsure

Re: PokerPlayer Mag GUKPT Goliath Freeroll - July 2nd 8pm I'm pretty sure it's all good natured schoolboy humour H, could be wrong ofc, but not sure either of them take anything too seriously. All part of the ongoing top trumps comparisons. Busto in tonights freeroll, crippled by guy calling big allin with A7 against my QQ, hung around a short while like the proverbial bad smell, but at least my last 4k went to a friendly KQ vs AK. PL still all over this, trying to rail all tables :ok