bbotd monday

Five out of five 3.30 Newton Abbot 3/1 Bet 365 Have opted for an AP ride the last 3 days and but for a last fence fall on friday hed have given me 2 wins and a loss...(Amuse Mes run has obviously come to an end so should really be opposed from now....) anyway this one wasnt overly disgraced when last spotted over a similar distance at Ffos Las. That was the sign of a revival after apoor spell and in a race which doesnt show an awful lot of form he could be on a handy mark despite giving away weight to the danger Barton Cliche which has Gvain Sheehans claim to aid it.

Re: bbotd monday 7.20 Pontefract My Arch EW @ 14/1 William Hill William Hill are being rather generous I feel here by offering 14/1 about My Arch when he is as low as 7/1 with other firms. The last time he won on the flat was at this track last year when he won over 18f. That day he beat a couple of these that oppose him today ad is actually better of at the weights with them here. He hammered Wells Lyrical who won this race last year by 7 lengths but is a 1lb better off at the weights here. My Arch is 6lbs lower here than when winning over 18f last year and he looks to have a good chance even if he is the top weight. At 14/1 he looks overpriced if you compare him to the likes of Wells Lyrical and Blackstone Vegas. The Ollie Pears yard isn’t exactly flying at the moment but Tom Queally is in good form and he can drive my selection home. A back to form Descaro would be a threat to all but he has to put a disappointing run behind him. The main danger could come from Saborido who has won at the distance and the yard is in good form. My Arch hasn’t been in the best of form himself but a return to this track and a return to this sort of trip can bring the best out of him. Based on his Pontefract win last season, he is well handicapper here and has an excellent chance in what looks an easier race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.