BBOTD Thursday 7th

9.00 Sandown Tilsworth Glenboy 1pt win @ 7/1 Bet365 I like the look of Tilsworth Glenboy here after a very unlucky run last time out. He was chasing a hat trick at Leicester and moving menacingly through the field when his saddle slipped and effectively lost all chance. He is in the form of his life at the moment and has struck up a good partnership with Freddie Tylicki who has been on board for his last 4 runs. He races here off the same mark as last time out and although this looks tougher, I feel there is more to come form him. The softer the conditions the better for my selection and with heavy showers forecast for Sandown and with the ground already good to soft, soft in places I think the ground will be perfect for him come race time tomorrow. He does have a career high mark to overcome but he is only a 5 year old and he looks as though he has come back this year and improved animal. This 10f looks to be his perfect trip now and he should prove tough to keep out of the frame with conditions in his favour.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 7th 2:10 Wolverhampton - Justcallmehandsome - 0.5 pts EW (25/1, Bet365) 10 time C+D distance winner over it's long career and is now 5 pound lower than it's last winning mark from last December. Did also come 2nd over the same C+D in January off a mark of 65 with a 5 pound claimer onboard that day. Runs off 55 with 7 pound claimer Nicole Nordblad riding tomorrow, who has won a few races on big priced horses in the past. This horse is very inconsistent, but now back over it's optimum track and distance, I'm hopeful of a big run off a low mark and is also drawn high (drawn in stall 12 when won last time, drawn 11 tomorrow), which can make a big difference to the horse's chances as it likes to stay at the back and stalk it's way through the field to make a big burst in the last 5 furlongs.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.