UK Open 7-10 June

kevshat

The FA Cup of Darts is almost here. Over 170 players going at it over a weekend of matches with random draws and pub qualifiers and all sorts of things we get just once a year. Always impossible to predict this tournament but it's always a decent watch and a good betting opportunity especially with the outright market paying 4 places with Boylesports. With all the matches from round 3 onwards at least the best of 17 it's a better match betting proposition than it used to be so hopefully we can make some dosh to take with us into the Matchplay next month :hope. All UK Open thoughts, bets, picks or comments in here :ok

Re: UK Open 7-10 June First two outright bets for me. Will add a few more before the tournament starts. All bets will be at Boylesports who pay four places. 2pts ew R.Barneveld to win UK Open 16/1 Boylesports

The Dutch legend has won this tournament on two occasions and I see no reason why he won’t go close again this week. He has been playing very well this year. He was excellent at times in the Premier League even though a load of draws meant he didn’t qualify for the semi finals and has won two floor tournaments this year. He’s also made two semi finals and three quarter finals so the Dutchman looks a must back at 16/1 here. 1.5pts ew D.Chisnall to win UK Open 25/1 Boylesports Dave Chisnall is a player I’ve been a very huge fan of ever since he burst onto the BDO scene and I’m certain there is a major tournament in him because he has scoring power like I’ve never seen before when he gets going. Sometimes missed doubles can let him down a bit but when doubles go in he’s close to unbeatable as Phil Taylor saw in the World Championship. A couple of weeks ago in Crawley he won back to back tour tournaments in a weekend so he comes here in excellent form and at 25/1 he’s an excellent bet. For a full preview click here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/uk-open-betting--former-champion-barneveld-can-land-a-hat-trick-of-titles-in-bolton-this-weekend

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.