BBOTD Saturday 2nd

3.15 Epsom Sohraab 1pt win @ 15/1 Hills This horse finished a good 4th in this race last year from a poor draw. Tomorrow he is much better drawn in 19 and will hopefully make use of it and get out quick. He also finished 2nd over CD later in the year so he clearly goes well at the track. Hughie Morrison has a good record here and was unlucky in the Oaks today. Horses are in form and I think Sohraab will go close with a recent run under his belt. Conditions are perfect for him.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 2nd *Jamesway - Epsom 3:15* This horse has been one of the unluckiest i have seen. It is undoubtably very well treated here tomorrow off 85, never got a run last time out when it looked like it was going best, and the same thing happened a few runs back. Was fierce unlucky in this corresponding race last year, where again it met a lot of trouble in running. It has a nice sit in Stall 18, hopefully Liam Jones cam keep it out of trouble, and i will be very surprised if it is out of the top 4 tomorrow, granted a clear run. *0.5 Points e/w @ 9/1 Betfred BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.