Paul Steele Ranking formula

Re: Paul Steele Ranking formula Ok guys That's what I found: Penetration Plus 1)We consider points inaccordance with the following scheme(optional): A - 3pts for a win,1for a draw B - 2pts for a win,1for a draw C - 3pts for a HW, 4pts for an AW, 1pt for a Home Draw, 2pts for an Away Draw D - 2pts for a HW, 3pts for an AW, 1pt for a draw E - 3pts for a HW, 5pts for an AW, 1pt for a Home Draw, 2pts for an Away Draw The best scheme of C. 2)We consider points scored hosts and guests Points / game the home team Points / Away Team Games 3)The final part (Points / game the home team) - (Points / Away Team Games) If you received a positive rating, the benefit of the owners If negative, the benefit of guests still have a formula for the corners, strikes,but I do not know her Game Form 1) All thesame Points last 6 games home team / 6 Points last six games away team / 6 Then everything just as in the Penetration Plus Power rating is calculated as I do not know ,please ,who know show it is, write If you have anything to add or correct-please write thank you ps.sorry for my english

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.