888 Challenge Series

Samba_SamPa

Re: 888 Challenge Series Out of Friday Challenge 169th. TT v shorter stack's AA, put him all in bar a cpl thousand and he slowrolled me all the way down well into his timebank, hate that. Like I was going to fold for 2k after putting 11k in!! Dick! He was the total donk as well, had just lost a huge portion of his bank with 53o ffs, I get him when he has AA. Then out 99 v KK when down to about 15/16 BBs on a 558 flop. $30.80 the sum total of return from being in promising positions in Sunday, a Monday, and Friday Challenges :wall Returns are:

heniek31 - 12% of winnings - $3.70 ooblio - 28% of winnings - $8.62 Washman - 20% of winnings - $6.16 Rivrd - 20% of winnings - $6.16 All below what I can transfer on 888 :$ I can transfer on Stars once it's withdrawn and hits Neteller, or stakes in this Sunday's 888 $90 Challenge, just let me know what you each want heniek31 - 12% of winnings - $3.70 (or 6% share in this Sunday's Challenge winnings (worth $5.40) ooblio - 28% of winnings - $8.62 (14% worth $12.60) Washman - 20% of winnings - $6.16 (10% worth $9) Rivrd - 20% of winnings - $6.16 (10% worth $9) Sorry guys, feel like there's been loads of money left behind, particularly last Sunday's! :sad

Re: 888 Challenge Series ...and out in 651st. Sorry guys :(. Just couldn't fold the QQ, not knowing there was a rebuy available for the other person, having seen 2 people on the table already take a chance they could force somebody off a hand, then rebuying when they were wrong.