888 Challenge Series

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL; gwladys6 on 888; SambaPL on Paddy
  • Stake Requested: $180 - 20 shares of $9
  • Event/Tournament: 888 Challenges (and a Paddy)
  • Offer: 80% payback - 1 share = 4% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Sun 27th May 2012 - Fri 1st June

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the above tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days of the tournaments being concluded

paddy power. make amount per share. lately cashed high roller ipoker newcastle leg ppuk tour went pl games played so feel am playing well atm if then transfers gwladys6 stars nortzledg great regards :cheers heniek31 winnings received thanks ooblio washman>

Re: 888 Challenge Series Away we go :hope, and dropping 750 chips in the first hand. AKh utg, raise to 90, folds to BB who calls. Flop comes K94 2 spades. BB checks, I bet, he 3bets to 290, so I 4bet to 675, he tanks and shoves :unsure Have to fold. Onwards and upwards :cheers

Re: 888 Challenge Series Had slowly chipped up with no real help from the dealer, got up to 6300 or so, then had a big hand just before the break. There's a min raise from utg and 2 calls by the time it gets to me on button with TT. I raise to 1600, and get one passenger - who I have covered by about 2250. Flop comes Axx, 2 lower cards than my TTs. He tanks then open shoves, I make the call and he has KJo. Two more low cards and I hold. On about 11,200 at 2nd break. Just chipped up to 13.5k as I type Onwards and upwards

Re: 888 Challenge Series Am higher than at 3rd break, on 30,076, but way down on my 55k peak. Lost with top pair v flopped bottom set, then few hands later I get JJ, early raise, I 3bet it, folds to BB who shoves and has me covered. Early raiser folds, I eventually fold, and he had AA. Phew 140 paid, 184 left Onwards and upwards

Re: 888 Challenge Series Out 51st for $30.80. Hardly seems worth it! It seems, atm, everybody hits, no matter what their stack, what they have. Have spent the last hour getting dealt 62o, and when I do get dealt a playable hand, losing the flip v the shortie, whether I am sitting with AK/AQ against a PP, or I am sitting with 99/TT agains the AK/AQ. Then the person who has been on top for about the last 90 minutes and bullying all and sundry, raises my BB, I defend, flop top pair, check to trap, he bets, I shove, he calls with his flopped 2 pair. Standard Friday's 2 to come, and hopefully turn a profit. Going to enjoy having 3 nights off, except PL game on Wed, now tbh. Though I know that's poker ;) and I have good perspective on things. Sucks balls at times :cheers