need an advice

first of all , pls don`t ban me if i post this subject in a different topic area . if so , pls move the subject . my name is cosmin, and i`m from romania. after years of losing money and passion for sport betting i understand a little bit of this industry. after 2 months with positive roi in betting i`m a little sad cuz` ... season is complete and no more income . i bet on under/over market , with real money . not much ...but enough for me . i develop a system with positive roi . a statistic system for selecting the matches for betting on over 2.5 . well statistics is not everything ....and never will be. i don`t really know what should i do now .... i`m thinking of 2 options . wait for next season to start and start my own betting website with tips ...free at beging and then paid , or sell the system with 1000 euro . well....not exactly the system. the system for selecting matches , and everything i know about betting on this market. when to bet a game on over, if there is value , at what to look at the teams, what to exclude , etc, etc. it is not wanna be milionare system ....it`s with positive roi 20% maybe better , and strike rate over 60% on over 2.5 . this is for long term profit . the thing is ...that i don`t really want to sell this stuff ... all the know how ....cuz this is not scam, or bull****. it`s something that works . more over it`s not just stats, cuz , i don`t look at something , and just decide to bet on that game. no. wrong. firstly you select games, and then analyze them. research, research. and after that bet. so...you have to do a little bit of work. and by the way ....the system for selecting games, is not focus on goals, goals average or this stuff. nevermind . sorry for my english . i expect an open conversation , with objective criticism or sugestive. thanks

Re: need an advice As I said before on a previous thread.Why would you be selling a winning system?If it was really turning profit in the long run why sell it?why not turn yourself into a millionaire?Cut the crap and stop trying to rip people off.

Re: need an advice

As I said before on a previous thread.Why would you be selling a winning system?If it was really turning profit in the long run why sell it?why not turn yourself into a millionaire?Cut the crap and stop trying to rip people off.
becouse i don`t have that bank. to achieve 1000, i need at least 4-5000 bank , and a month to work. there is no system ...wanna be millionaire. search me on a different site , you`ll see there tips archive, on goals market.

Re: need an advice

first of all ' date=' pls don`t ban me if i post this subject in a different topic area . if so , pls move the subject . [/quote'] As far as I know, any forum does not ban members just because of posting in the wrong area; so rest assured you will not be banned because you placed subject in a wrong place. However, if you intend to lure us into your tips archive, nevermind if it's motivated by generous idea to make us all millionaires, you will be promptly banned! To make it clear, if you try to advertise that different site and your tips archive without previous approval of PL owner, both you and your posts will not stay in the public area for long. ;) Thread closed; please don't open new one with similar topic, it's not what this forum is about!