BBOTD Thursday 17th

2.00 York Beatrice Aurore EW @ 9/1 Ladbrokes Getting on early here as I suspect the price won't last long. This horse looked in need of the run last time out and should strip much fitter here. It was a similar story last year as she was comfortably beaten on her reappearance but ran out a comfortable winner on her 2nd start. She progressed well last year winning in listed company over this distance at Goodwood and winning a group 3 over 9f at Chantilly. There should be more to come from this horse this year and I would expect further progression from her. Ryan Moore is booked for the ride again having ridden her last time out and John Dunlop has a great record at the track showing a very healthy level stakes profit. The better ground will suit tomorrow and she is very much at home over this trip so I would be disappointed if she wasn't in the shake up.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 17th 2.00 York I was really impressed with Izzi Top's reappearance performance just 11 days ago at Newmarket when winning Dahlia Stakes. She was having to carry a 3lb penalty over the rest of the field had Timepiece behind her that day and meets that rival on equal terms today so should have the beating of her again. Gosden openly admited she would need the run to calm her down and that was clear by how buzzed up she got just before the race so you can expect further improvement from that run and she could have a good summer especially how versatile she is ground wise! 1pt win Izzi Top 7/2 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.