Pokerstars/Talksport Win £1000 with Pokerstars May 19th and 20th 8.30pm

i'm lucky

http://www.talksport.co.uk/competitions/win-%C2%A31000-pokerstars-may To celebrate the massive PokerStars UK & Ireland Poker Tour event in Dublin (which has a huge €250,000 prizepool), talkSPORT and PokerStars have teamed up to create two amazing free to enter poker tournaments! PokerStars are offering a £1,000 prizepool to players who enter each of the special tournament s(details below), and players who finish in the top 15% will walk away with a cash prize! Reg open for first one.

Re: Pokerstars/Talksport Win £1000 with Pokerstars May 19th and 20th 8.30pm Sorry guys, I donked out of this in the end. Got fed up with a guy who was using his full clock on every street of every hand. AQ shove lost to T6 I think it was, but the exact cards weren't important I just wanted out of there tbh. Appreciate the heads up though, will try to get both a better seat draw and improved patience tomorrow.

Re: Pokerstars/Talksport Win £1000 with Pokerstars May 19th and 20th 8.30pm

I went out in the 300s to the table nutjob/chip magnet in a blind on blind battle. Railing Rhino_Power atm though, who is sitting 7th (FrontlineGuy on Stars)
I went the same way at Samba - losing to MsFluff. Finished 12th overall. Very easy poker with the cards i kept getting midway.

Re: Pokerstars/Talksport Win £1000 with Pokerstars May 19th and 20th 8.30pm I managed to cock tonights one up too. Was running top 5 early on, but after slipping down the order got it in with AJ vs AQ, board ran out 9 high i think it was lol. Gl anyone still in :hope

Re: Pokerstars/Talksport Win £1000 with Pokerstars May 19th and 20th 8.30pm

12th of 643 last night' date=' and 10th of 903 tonight :clap[/quote'] Cheers Samba! Two cracking runs but fell short of the decent money frustratingly. Still it all helps and i can use the money to try again in a bigger buy-in now. I was right in the mix with around 30 left but went a bit card dead and drifted back in to the pack. Come the FT bubble i needed action and shoved with AT but lost to 55.