** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488

heniek31

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488 Isn't the saying something like 'fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'? .... so surely we should be getting the stack over the line with AQ quicker than you can say "oh fook, he's got Aces!" :) gl Dave

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488

No $215 Sunday Million type event this weekend(except the 2nd chance) as the $109 SCOOP main event has replaced it. I think that is right
Seems you are correct, the only ones there are is SCOOP 39 M, which is $215, is 6 max though and starts at 4pm BST ($500K guaranteed), as you say the SCOOP 40 L is $109 so no good, so should i play the SCOOP 39 M, with only $500K guaranteed or just leave it this week and play last on July 8th? opinions please

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488 To be honest i normally play on sky at the moment and that is all 6 max, so i think i may as well play the SCOOP 39 M as this weekend i will be free, i could be busy at the beginning of July and struggle to fit it in, so as long as everyone is ok with it SCOOP 39 it is:hope

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488 I agree. GL M8 :hope, You should be completely in the zone on this, having tried, and tested sky.............but you get a few more starting chips this time :ok

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488 Not a good hour, down to 9.7K, lost 4k with jacks against queens on a 10 high board and then on the last hand lost just over 3k, when i flop boardway and the hits his house on the river, played it badly really, but could have had it all in on the flop and then i would have been out.:unsure

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 20th of May - Dave488 Sorry guys, but i'm out, got short after not being able to lay my top pair down on the river against someone with aces, then shoved with a10, get called by 44 and turns a set. First hour went well, but then always seemed to be on the wrong side of things:sad