Article about betting in-play on tennis matches

From a professional site I work with it, and take always theyr advices. Might be usefull to all of the begginers and lovers of tennis. #1 (Online betting) on Tennis Online Betting profitable normal odds before the match. If, for example, before the game to win Verdasco odds were 1.4, in the course of the game, he can grow up to 2.5 ... 3.5. This often happens when a favorite for one reason or another, or losing the first set begins to match the "sleepy" condition. Tennis is different from other sports because there is no need to compensate for losing points. Most popular sports such as football, basketball, hockey, etc. every loss points (goal) must sooner or later, to compensate for the achievement of victory. In tennis player x may enter the court, losing the first set 0-6, losing the second set 0-6 and then win 76 76 86, winning by 30 .. 40 and write down the asset to your victory. Sometimes, but rarely that the online betting was a higher odds of winning players than the odds before the match. Most games are played with varying success (swing), but not in a "one-gate" like football. When betting online, we can compare the pre-match analysis of the game with the current progress of the match and eventually bet on odds much higher than before the game, or not to, without losing bets before the game. Pay special attention to exchange rates Betfair, where they put online all the tennis matches. Tennis guarantee the safety of money in the account, the stability and reliability of sports betting, to provide high returns without taking large risk! Money management of your $$$ in a bookmakers or in exchange rates can make a profit of up to 300% - 500% per year (about 30% per month). I hope my article will be usefull for your future bets on in-play tennis! Go to the in-play betting on tennis! The most profitable sport is tennis. Any comments are welcomed! :hope Regards, Kav

• 1 month later...

Re: Article about betting in-play on tennis matches Well, like you said tennis has that variety of a match, not like football, and a player x pre-match odd 1.2 and losing the first set for example 1-6, could be just around 1.8, it depends on conditions, weather, injury possibilities... Personaly i like to bet live on tennis too, but what i want to say is that you mentioned "oné-gate" football the same as tennis, and theres nothing about it. The odd can increase the same if player x losing 2-6 or 6-7 1st set, ir team x losing 0:1 ht. And theres nothing about one-gate or one game succes..