Sunday Million II - game 2 - 6th of May - Slapdash

heniek31

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 6th of May - Slapdash Guys, it looks as though the Sunday Million isn't running this week because of SCOOP. However, the SCOOP #2 medium buy-in event is the same buy-in ($215), same start time (7.30pm BST) and I think the same structure (10k starting stack and 20 minute levels). The only difference I can see is that it's a two-day event. But I'm free on Monday, so in the unlikely event that I made it through 30 levels there wouldn't be any problem for me to continue. I propose I play this instead, but if even just one of you vetoes that then I'll skip it and play at some later date. If you have any doubts (e.g., you think for any reason that this would be worse value than playing a standard Sunday Million) then please don't hesitate to veto the idea. But I'd appreciate it if you let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Sunday Million II - game 2 - 6th of May - Slapdash

Anybody know a good way to win chips with K2o? I seem to be getting it an awful lot.
Flop KK2 v somebody with pocket 2s. Pretty simple really, you should try it :p Good stuff matey, good luck for the rest. Yours, Lightweight :)

Well' date=' I've been moved off Isildur's table.[/quote'] Just checked the lobby. Isildur is into Day 2 in 16th place (of 89 remaining) with 1.5 million chips. I bet he's counting his blessings for the fact that I got moved from his table! ;)

Just checked the lobby. Isildur is into Day 2 in 16th place (of 89 remaining) with 1.5 million chips. I bet he's counting his blessings for the fact that I got moved from his table! ;)
Looks like he was very very lucky as he took it down, Won $247,000, that could be gone by now!