European Tour 2012: Open de Espana - 3-6 May

kevshat

Re: European Tour 2012: Open de Espana - 3-6 May Outrights Ross Fisher each-way - 60/1 with SportingBet (1/4 odds 1-5) Simon Dyson each-way - 55/1 with ToteSport (1/4 odds 1-5) I liked the way Ross Fisher finished off last week in Korea and think he can carry on that solid form in Spain this week. He finished on -9 to tie for 9th place after shooting a final round 66 to go with three other rounds in which he scored par or better. In his interview after that final round he said he used his first few tournaments this year to get used to some new equipment and, after spending some time in the Nike factory recently, feels much more comfortable with his game. He comes here with a lot more confidence that he had earlier in the year and will want to play himself in to form ready for when he hits Britain soon. I usually like to side with players with course form and Fisher hasn't played here before, but he is coming here in good shape and is a lot better than his ranking and odds suggest if carrying on that form of last week. Simon Dyson is another player who is starting to get his game going after an average spell of golf. He had a good tournament in China last time out and before that in Malaysia played well before a disappointing final round saw him slide down the leaderboard. He is a player who has done well at this course in the past as he finished tied for 17th the last time this tournament was held here in 2010. He missed the cut in 2008 but that doesn't bother me as much as if those form figures were the other around. He took last week off but should come in to this feeling good and I think he can go well at nice odds. Noren, Jimenez and Willett were also on the shortlist but i'm happy to side with these two players.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.