PuntersLounge team wanted! Team Event at The International, May 19th

luckyjimm

We are up for another rip-roaring Team Event on May 19th at The International. These are the teams we've got so far: 1. Staff (Capt Joel) 2. Girls Capt (LouLou) 3. The International (Capt PingPong) 4. Gutshot Forum (Capt TBC) 5. Rejects (Capt JJ) 6. Main Event Travel (Capt Dale G) 7. Reigning Champs The Hendon Mob (Capt StowJon) 8. Eat My Stack (Capt TBC) 9. Team Wallop (Capt Mark B) 10. Black Belt Poker (Capt Dan E) 10. Punters Lounge ??? It all kicks off 19th May at 2pm... Teams of 10 players, £30 to enter per person. We can cater for 15 teams. The club will be laying on its legendary buffet, and if you have not been to one of these event before it is always the most fun you will have at a poker table with your clothes on! We would love to see a PuntersLounge team taking part. How about it? Who wants to be Captain? Once you have a team together, get in touch with Barry - Barry[at]gutshot.com. Then good luck getting the Trophy!

Re: PuntersLounge team wanted! Team Event at The International, May 19th

I would be up for playing this. How many players are needed.
in the 1st post it does say 10 needed for the team,if you are 1 short let me know and i will see what i can do,cant commit 100% as of yet

Re: PuntersLounge team wanted! Team Event at The International, May 19th yeah, Saturdays/SUndays are tricky, simply cos it's the only time I see the kids, but if i cash, then it's another matter... you gonna come down for this Morls? crashing at mine an option if so.