Betting Diary Using Class System (Recent Results:32244)

Hi guys (and girls...maybe..haha) I have seen few really good threads on here regarding peoples bets and systems so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon as it were and share mine. All the bets I put up here are my actual bets as well and I use this system. I only bet on the better races as this system can differentiate the horses a lot better then lower grade races. The system basically takes into account the quality of races a horse has previously and how they have performed in the same/higher quality races compared to what they face today. I have a few key criteria that I crunch each horse through and come out with an overall leader thus they are the selection. All bets will be to a level points stake of 1pt win as to keep things easy on the eye.

Re: Touch of Class System FRIDAY 20TH SELECTIONS Newb 1.35 - CAPTAIN DUNNE Last attempt in handicap company resulted in a success (off only 2lb lower) in the "Dash" at Epsom last June, beating stablemate Confessional on worse terms; shaped as though just in need of reappearance; possible player if removal of cheekpieces (worn last six starts) doesn't have negative effect. Ayr 4.00 - DIVERS Won the 2m4f novice handicap at Cheltenham Festival last season and ran well on his return visit last month, finishing fourth in the Byrne Group Plate under Tony McCoy; respected off same mark for a stable that has good record in this race (won three of the last five runnings). Newb 4.55 - EKTIHAAM Has Guineas and Dante entries; three runs over 7f as 2yo, winning maiden here and conditions stakes at Doncaster before last of eight when taking keen hold in the Group 1 Dewhurst (8-1); should still be capable of better and has stamina in the family. BATH 6.30 - ASTROPHYSICAL JET Four wins come in July onwards and things didn't go to plan during a limited capaign last season; strong traveller who's always been most effective on top of the ground and perhaps best watched on her comeback.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.