can i sell my system ???

Re: can i sell my system ??? I have two responses. You're getting the helpful one because I'm in a good mood :D Yes is the answer to your question. You can sell your system if the results are really that profitable over a proven amount of time, and tbh with you even if they weren't you'd still be able to sell it on the internet and make a decent return. My advice to you is to do your market research. Look at what other tipsters are selling their tips for, and how they are getting their "product" out there. But these tipsters sites are often frowned upon over here, so don't be surprised to see many negatives to this question and any further questions you may have. Above all else don't try and plug any future business ideas using PL as that is not allowed.

Re: can i sell my system ??? hey,my friend,152 bets could not explain anything.if 152*10 bets,i will try to think about buy or not. grex has both over 10% yield with his system,anyway,i must get price list from grex first....just a joke.

Re: can i sell my system ???

Who the fecks gunna buy a system that's only been tested over 152 bets?
they want 1 or 2 month trail picks and this system get 102 bets in 10 Marc to 10 Apr so i get them 100 bets for test and i think 252 bets is enough

..... grex has both over 10% yield with his system' date='anyway,i must get price list from grex first....just a joke.[/quote'] Price?....... once in a lifetime offer - this week only...... the cost of an internet connection ;)

Who the fecks gunna buy a system that's only been tested over 152 bets?
I'd drop this idiot a pm. Not only is he stupid enough to buy a system off the internet, he also thinks it's proven itself after three days and 44 matches. http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/128865-**commercial**-football-system I'd hold out for more than 50k myself. Sounds like it's worth double that.

i think price is about 50K $ what do you think ?
I think this is too low price, here on this forum we target only systems whose value is 5 millions and above! I also think this thread lost its sense; this is not marketplace! Please don't open threads like this! :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Can I sell my system - my 2 cents worth I was reading a post going back a couple of weeks and it has been closed and I would like to put my 2 cents in. Of course saadat68 can develop his system for sale to the masses " I say go for it" and there are many avenues that he can use to do that. I have a keen interest in gambling systems and there are a lot of people who seem to not give them much credit and that is OK it is thier opinion. Recently in my quest for knowledge I discovered a web site called [link removed] it has lots of systems in just about every area of gambling, at the moment I am trying a Lottery system. Maybe saadat69 could contact the people at this site and they may be able to give him some guidence. If any one has thier own system or is using a system I would like to hear about it and how it is going for you

Re: Can I sell my system - my 2 cents worth

I was reading a post going back a couple of weeks and it has been closed and I would like to put my 2 cents in.
I've moved it in here for you. ;)
Of course saadat68 can develop his system for sale to the masses " I say go for it" and there are many avenues that he can use to do that.
Of course he can, but not here! :ok Please don't open new thread again on this issue, this discussion was closed - this is not systems' shop, dot!