Swedish hockey - kvalserien 31/3

Bamse81

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 31 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Tie[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Leksands IF v Djurgårdens IF (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Örebro HK v Timrå IK (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Rögle BK v Bofors IK (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swedish hockey - kvalserien 31/3 Rögle - Bofors Rögle are right behind Timrå in kvalserien and have the best chance to qualify for Elitserien. They have been playing great all along this series and won't stop here when they have one foot in Elitserien. They have won all but one game at home in this series and that was against Timrå who have been by far the best team. Rögle have also won all the games by a 2 or more goal margin which is nice to see. They have also beaten Leksand away and a draw against Timrå away in the last game (loss in OT). Bofors or Karlskoga have a worse squad than Rögle and I think that they won't have a chance in this game with the home support and great motivation that Rögle will have. They have also lost against the last two games against Leksand and Örebro, teams I find are not as good as Rögle. I think that Ladbrokes offer on Rögle, 1.75 is great so I will try that and also put half the bet on -1,5 2.10 with bet365. I can easily see that Rögle will be at least one goal ahead in the end and in the case that they are but one goal ahead Bofors will probably take out their goalie. Rögle 1.75 Ladbrokes 5/10 Rögle -1.5 2.30 Ladbrokes 5/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.