Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Grand Final 30th April

morlspin

Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Grand Final 30th April  

1. 1.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 3 is 16th April Well done demios, who joins Warbirds in the final. :clap New table is posted up. Just need James_Winner to post by next week's game please or I'll have to disqualify you from the league.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 3 is 16th April

Well done demios, who joins Warbirds in the final. :clap New table is posted up. Just need James_Winner to post by next week's game please or I'll have to disqualify you from the league.
Thanks, great tournament as always.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 4 is 23rd April Bumpsie for tonight, gl everyone :hope There's also a couple of WSOP Freerolls running tonight. 1chip All-in every hand tourneys where you can win a €0.20 sat seat. Small but from small acorns etc.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 2 is 9th April will this be running next month (may)?? ifso how can i enter as i am allready a stan james poker player and this looked intressting with i great looking community feel to it too. please reply and many thanks to all involved in this.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 2 is 9th April

will this be running next month (may)?? ifso how can i enter as i am allready a stan james poker player and this looked intressting with i great looking community feel to it too. please reply and many thanks to all involved in this.
Hi thevillian, Punters Lounge runs several leagues and exclusive added value events for its members each week/month (see my sig for examples). I think the relationship with Stan James is long standing and hopefully it will continue next month if we keep supporting them in both the league and other events. Would be great to see you join in this and our other leagues my friend, it's a real friendly crowd we have here :ok Bart

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 2 is 9th April Punters Lounge... Punters Lounge... no-one comes close to beating Punters Lounge! Not only did I get a seat in the Freeroll, I took the whole thing down :cigar [ATTACH]2413[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429284078237_thumb.jpg

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 4 is 23rd April And scousemaster takes down the 2nd freeroll.... Punters Lounge 2-0 Rest of the World :nana More of these tomorrow folks. Lets support SJ with these and win big to promote both brands ;) @runadrum: Know what you mean, takes a while to get used to, but it's growing on me. Works best when not multitabling other networks. I do seem to always miss the first hand due to table loading slow, but maybe thats just my laptop.

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Leg 4 is 23rd April

@runadrum: Know what you mean, takes a while to get used to, but it's growing on me. Works best when not multitabling other networks. I do seem to always miss the first hand due to table loading slow, but maybe thats just my laptop.
happens to me aswell bart

I do seem to always miss the first hand due to table loading slow' date=' but maybe thats just my laptop.[/quote']+2 (on the rare occaisions I'm actually ready and waiting when the tourney starts!)

+2 (on the rare occaisions I'm actually ready and waiting when the tourney starts!)
that will be your lappy/pc. had the same problem until i got a new lappy now it loads superfast compared to what it used to do

Re: Monday PL Exclusive - Stan James Added Value League - Grand Final 30th April Well done Bags, a direct route to the final.:clap And well done to angiebabe who holds on to the top spot in the league to take the virtual trophy at her first attempt. :clap At the other end, deanimus takes the spoon home. :ok Qualifiers for next week's final are [TABLE=width: 244]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155, bgcolor: aqua]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171, bgcolor: aqua]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]angiebabe196[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]SteveO[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]scarface1975[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]Bagheira[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]Bagheira1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]avongirl[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]av0ngirl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]wurzel133[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]wurzel133[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]bigbadken[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]bigbadken[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]warbirds[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]warbirds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #339966]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PLmuttley[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]