Rivrds Famous Five Staking

Rivrd

OK, I have decided to give five players the opportunity to be staked by myself. I have already contacted the players that i wish to play this time around so dont be offended that i didnt contact yourself, will see how this one goes and then you might be the lucky ones next time around. Each player will be staked $60 each in which they are free to play what ever site they feel comfortable with and also at any level. (No satellites though) Details Full stakeback of $60 to investor, then any winnings above 40/40 split, 20% will then be reinvested and you will start again. Example You win $160 $60 back to Investors $100 left $40 each and $20 left to play any game of your choice and we start again 40/40 and 20% in to the pot I would like the games to completed within 1-2 weeks, starting as of Monday 26/03/2012 The players involved this time around are :- Adetrick Burnley Joe Heniek Ooblio Staffy Please could you could start an individual Thread Titled your name is the Famous Five :lol, then in the thread add the usual

• Name:
  • Staked: $60
  • Event/Tournament: Listed below
  • Offer: As per Rivrds Stake Offer
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Start Monday 26th March for 14 days

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I -------------- agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Then can you list the games which you intend to play in your threads so that we can keep any eye on your games and rail And i just ask one more thing is that you enjoy all your games and the very best of luck :ok