new to this

bigusdikus37

hello, been playing on willhill, which is a site i trust. not having a debit card, it also makes it easy to withdraw, unlike other sites that seem to hoard my money and keep hold of it as long as possible. poker stars is the worst imo, 14 days to withdraw, and bad beats are common. variance is one thing, but it just seems my winning game on other sites does not work here. i seem to have come back to my best recently, 16k up since xmas after a 3 year break for personal reasons. will hill have software issues atm, and i'm looking to move on. where do you recommend? what real bonuses are there, and how long does it take to withdraw?

• 5 months later...

Re: new to this Allo mate! Did you find out about other sites apart from Will hill that are really cool? Can you let me know? Ive literally just started on the online thing after having a bit of luck playing live. I have found some bonuses..not sure if this is exactly what you were looking for but have a gander anyway http://showcase.neteller.com/ . Ive been reading about mixed feelings on bonuses so if you can give me the heads up on this then much appreciated!