Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March 16:50 Southwell Mediterranean Sea 5/1 Bet 365 A strong travelling mare, who won 3 from 4 starts in Southwell lately. In the last race she travelled well and finished second, but with 7 lengths clear of the rest. Return to a shorter trip today will suit. She is a 4time course winner and is drawn in Stall 5. In the last race she ran wide in the bends and travelled at the end of the field and then she came from behind, she ran a very good race and is ready to win again.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March 4.10 Kempton: Hannibal Hayes, 11/2 Ladbrokes, 1pt win Hannibal Hayes finished second in his only start in July last year. He was beaten by three lengths but would have been closer and possibly could have won had the winner not run across him and stopped his momentum. Both jockey and trainer have good records at Kempton and a good record together. This is Jeremy Noseda's only runner of the day and is Ryan Moore's only ride of the day.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March 3:20 Southwell - Scrooby Doo @8/1 BetVictor BOG Scott Dixon runs 3 in this. But With Billy Cray taking off 3 I feel this horse his is best chance. A former coarse and distance winner. Johnson and Fanning run the unexposed Ghost Train but it is not proven on the surface so I will take my chance at the prices.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March 15:30 Exeter I like the chances of Nicky Henderson's Mush Mir in this race. He made his debut over fences last time out in a novice event on New Year's Eve and he ran out a 2 length winner that day without much trouble. Although the form of that race isn't the strongest, I do believe he will be an improver over fences and should take all the beating in this race. over an ideal trip and in ground he relishes. He is only the second highest rated over hurdles in the race as Qaspal is rated 2lbs higher (138) but the Phillip Hobbs charge hasn't really taken well to fences despite only having two races so far and if he could hint at any ability he had over hurdles today then he would be in with a chance. Mush Mir to win @ 15/8 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March KEMPTON 16:40- SUNNY SIDE UP - E/W - 8/1 bluesqaure looks a nice sort , ran a few times on the a/w and seems to like it . decent form and some nice runs on the turf aswell . coming from a good jockey and trainer which will fill confidence . runs off a featherweight weight and stands a decent chance of using this to his advantage , stands everychance of a place

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March

1500 kempton 1pt win katchmore 10/11 bet365 a winner of 2 hurdle races at 2 mile and 2 mile 2 mile 1 furlong.and a move to david pipe stable accounted for latest win,a 10 lengh win pipe won this race last year, and has a chance of repeating today
3pm Exeter / Not Kempton!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tuesday 20th of March 5.40 Kempton Fortunate Bid 1pt win @ 12/1 Bet365 Going to take a chance on this horse returning from a break. He won 3 times last year with his last win coming under this jockey. Tony Hamilton is 1 from 1 on the horse and he is weighted to go close here. He is a CD winner and is well drawn. He is pretty versatile as to how he is ridden but I can see this race being run to suit.