UKIPT Nottingham - £1m Gtd Prizepool at DTD

morlspin

Breaking news Simon Trumper There is something happening so huge at the club that I'm even more excited about, as you all know the Poker Stars UKIPT is he...re again in April the first year the buy in was £500 and we held the tour record for biggest field at 650, last year we smashed this with an incredible 1058. This year the buy in has increased to 700 +70 but we are confident that the field will increase again, to enable us to provide the best experience for our players we are adding a 3rd day 1 on Wednesday 11th April and each day will be dealt 9 handed with a cap of 450 and late reg for 6 levels.... Ow and did I forget to mention we are guaranteeing the event at ONE MILLION POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just writing that has given me goose bumps lol... There will be a press release with full details for satellite qualification and direct buy in. Based on the figures known and projected so far there are only 700 seats available for the 3 day 1s, so don't miss out secure your seat in this incredible event!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...