Tight game 1x2 system

Hi all, my first go at a published system on here. Its one I have created using the system creator at www.football-bet-data.com My system is based around the English and Scottish leagues, where games are predicted to be low scoring tight games (0-0, 1-0, 2-0, 0-1,0-2, 1-1) , with low draw odds (0-3.45) and predicted goals galore odds over 2.21. I have back tested this system and expect an annual yield of around 7% (currently at 7.96% for 2012) using flat stakes on the over all match outcome as predicted by the system. I will start the bank at 100 and bet flat stakes of 1 point (paper trialling for now) and use the odds as shown on the site (I’m sure better ones may be available on betting exchanges or by having multiple accounts with bookmakers but will investigate further when I go live). My aim is to reach 100 bets with around a 7 point profit = 7% yield Pick 1) Rotherham v Torquay (d) 3.39