Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April)

DaMatrix

Register with Betsafe here! Can Team UK go all the way to the Final? Join together with your fellow countrymen and bring Team UK to the Final in which we are giving away 10 iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi. Round up as many players as you can possible find to take part in your Team’s group game tournaments. The more players your team has, the better the odds are that one of your team members will win the tournament scoring your team a win which will help you to advance to the Quarter and Semi Final rounds in order to stand as the final winner of the country battle. We are of course also guaranteeing and adding a lot of cash prizes along the way to the final. $3.30, $300 GTD, Group Game Tournaments for UK Match 1: United Kingdom vs. Denmark – 13th of March @ 19:45 CET Match 2: United Kingdom vs. Sweden – 14th of March @ 20:00 CET Match 3: Finland vs. United Kingdom – 17th of March @ 19:45 CET Match 4: United Kingdom vs. Rest of the World – 19th of March @ 19:45 CET Match 5: Norway vs. United Kingdom – 20th of March @ 19:45 CET Match 6: United Kingdom vs. Poland–23rd of March @ 19:45 CET Match 7: Latvia vs. United Kingdom – 25th of March @ 20:00 CET Knockout Phase Quarter Finals: 28th of March ($500 freeroll) 120307_knockout_challenge_table2_en.jpg Semi Final: 30th of March ($750 freeroll) 120307_knockout_challenge_table3_en.jpg Final: 3rd of April ($1,000 freeroll with 10xiPad2s!) 120307_knockout_challenge_table4_en.jpg Register with Betsafe here! More details: https://www.betsafe.com/poker/promotions/countrychallenge :ok

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April)

nice spot DK' date=' put a tenner in last night and and 1st hand playing omaha up a fiver,doubled my money in 20 minutes so left before i donked it all.[/quote'] N1 Al , I notice washy is regged for the first game vs Denmark tomorrow night at 18:45 - i'm Dr3amkill3r7 :) ..... obviously there is no colluding as per the rules but as winner only scores a point , we don't want to knock each other out at the end of the day. If we can get a team of 7 or 8 at least then more chance later on :) Its only max of $3.30 x 7 as later rounds are free. Even if you only play 3 or 4 there's the chance of one of 10 ipad2's and the $6000 GSOP freeroll - just a hint to see if I can recruit a few more.

aaahh ok so just needing to finish first at least to go through to the next stages from either match 1-7 it does not clearly state on the website just i suppose the more the uk comes first the better
:welcome to team UK :) - Yeah its just uk as a whole m8 as Al says - We play 7 games and the top 4 teams out of 8 in the league go through to final stages - winning team gets a point. Plus $300 gtd in early stages etc etc. I can't see there being many more than 20 in each game ..... Results here when updated http://almostanything.betsafe.com/blog-en/country-knock-out-challenge/

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) I'm in, with a few PLers in I reckon we have a good chance of getting UK through, unless if fills up with non-PL knobs, who don't get that it's the Danes they need to target. Might be a good idea to list screen names on here B4 game starts GHOP11

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) Yep just seen that the winner was fishsupper. I asked him where he was from but he was being a dick and kept saying that he was on holiday in the UK and wasn't sure who he was playing for :@ I lost it with that guy who knocked me out because just before that in another tournament my AA got beaten by AK and I was fuming. Oh well just missed out on the cash but at least UK got a point. Next up Finland on Saturday.

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) Yeah I wish winsome had a separate Scottish team on his own - he's acts like he plays for the other team !!! Yeah at least we get the 3/4 scandis out the way :) In the first game yesterday, Latvia faced Poland, 132 players :( showed up to battle it out. In the end ex6tence from Latvia was victorious and Latvia went out as winners ............................... Jeeps.

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) Are you saying that was Winsome from here? I thought it was a coincidence and that he was a Swede- well he was definitely playing like one. Still annoyed at fishsupper who wouldn't say who he was batting for.

Are you saying that was Winsome from here? I thought it was a coincidence and that he was a Swede- well he was definitely playing like one. Still annoyed at fishsupper who wouldn't say who he was batting for.
Yes it is one and the same - he does everyone's Swede in if that counts !!! Well the only small consolation is we know for the next game.