Maltstar's Odds-On Home Favourites Doubles

For now this is just a paper trail but will be using money soon but wanted to test it abit first (mainly coz I don't get paid yet) and keep a record I will be betting on odds-on home favourites in doubles hoping to double my stake each bet (or atleast getting close to doubling my stake). I will start with a bank of £500 and start with £100 on the first bet, the bets will increase and decrease depending on the last bet like for example if i lose the first bet the next bet will be £80 but if i win it will be £120 always fives times my starting bank. first bet tommorow: FC Eindhoven Bastia Double odds 1/1 (William Hill) possible returns £100 (including stake) :hope

Re: Maltstar's Odds-On Home Favourites Doubles Won! i made a mistake it's £200 return including my stake sorry. So now bank is £600 My next selection will be for the weekend: Udinese to beat Atlanta Birmingham to beat Derby double odds 1.49/1 from Bet365 £120 on that as now since I won the first bet I can increase my next bet. potential profit: £300 including stake