FLAT RACING - FRI 2ND MARCH

I got a few interesting selections and il add others when i get a chance. 2.10 Lingfield OSTENTATION 15/2:( Hasnt done this trip for some time, and has been on good form at the track past 2 runs. At the shorter trip he could be a front runner all the way home. 3.50 Lingfield ishetoo 12/1 NON RUNNER Owner has had a few entries of late, and more to come. so he should have a winner amongst them youd have thought. The selection has had a good layoff also. confidence 3/5 5.00 Lingfield- SOS BRILLANTE 20/1 E/W :( for some reason i keep being pulled towards it. Whats in its favour? Well its won cosily at nad al sheba in his younger days. Trainer/jockey only entry, same combo had a 20/1 2nd recently. It had a few runs over a short space of time towards the end of last season,- the last being a class 1. Hes had a nicer break, question is whats he done in it? 2/5 confidence. 6.50 dundalk CAILIN COILLTEACH 6/1 selections seeking a hatrick, c/d winner, hes never far away.. If they use same tactics, Id expect him to pounce late. confidence 4/5

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.